New to the site

Karen A Smith

Hi All, Glad to be able to join your forum. Thought I would drop in as I see some discussions on Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF). As I work for Air1, a global DEF manufacturer, I'm very knowledgeable on the subject and will try and answer your questions on the product. I've worked with AdBlue (the name for DEF elsewhere in the World) since the beginning in 2005, and I've a good knowledge of the challenges and benefits different stakeholders face when working with this product.

My experiences are also tangible as I have worked with those who distribute DEF to customers, and my brother drives an SCR truck (SCR & DEF work together) so I get to hear most of the discussions happening around this product. I'm also a member of the Young Farmers Club in the UK; where AdBlue (DEF) is being used across certain models of farm machinery.

To help customer's find DEF, I update a web-based Route planner monthly, which identifies Air1 filling stations on a driver痴 route. And have recently developed an App to help drivers find their nearest DEF (AdBlue) station locator.

If I don't know the answer myself, I'm sure I will know someone who can. I look forward to helping you with this new product. All the best Karen

:welcome: to CompD Karen!

Thanks for that answer in one of my threads by the way:).

Back