new to the site

dwdodge

New to this awsome site. I have 01 dodge dually 4x4 5 speed, new vp pump,fass fuel system,new bosch rv injectors,afe air cleaner system,banks big head and banks high air ram intake. I have not purchased a programmer for the truck. Need some suggestions on getting some smoke out of this truck, I do alot of towing and would like to get up to 400 hp. What do you guys think my next step should be? Right know I dont get much smoke out of the truck, but I would like to know how to get a little more? Also how are the tst programmers and there clutch upgrade kits?

First of all welcome! There is a ton of info available on this site and you will find different opinions on what your looking for. Do you have gauges? Boost, Egt, and Fuel Pressure are nice to have and will help you monitor your truck. Drop me a PM and I will be happy to answer any questions. Jeremy.

Welcome.
Gauges?
Exhaust?
The new quadzilla adrenaline is popular right now.
Good luck

First of all welcome! There is a ton of info available on this site and you will find different opinions on what your looking for. Do you have gauges? Boost, Egt, and Fuel Pressure are nice to have and will help you monitor your truck. Drop me a PM and I will be happy to answer any questions. Jeremy.

jeremy, I do have all the gauges boost ,egt and f.p. thanks dan

Back