New to this forum and diesel..

new2cummin

Hey Guys. I'm new to the diesel scene.. Bought myself a '05 Quad-cab Dodge 2500. So far I havent had a chance to do any upgrades. I have some buddies who have been into diesel performance for a little while now, so they are helping me with some performance upgrades. Hopefully those will come soon. Im looking into either the Smarty Programmer or Edge Juice with Attitude for starters.. Then possibly 5" straight.. we'll see.. The fun is only beginning.. Any comments or recommedations are welcome..

Hey Guys. I'm new to the diesel scene.. Bought myself a '05 Quad-cab Dodge 2500. So far I havent had a chance to do any upgrades. I have some buddies who have been into diesel performance for a little while now, so they are helping me with some performance upgrades. Hopefully those will come soon. Im looking into either the Smarty Programmer or Edge Juice with Attitude for starters.. Then possibly 5" straight.. we'll see.. The fun is only beginning.. Any comments or recommedations are welcome..

Get rid of the truck quick while there's still hope. Just kidding, they're fun to mess with and there's worse ways to spend your money frivolously...I think.

Put money into your driveline first.$.02

Back