New UDC SW update, July 24, 2013

So let me get this straight...

You have implemented into the newest version of UDC a way for MADS to read our dongles when connect them and all thats contained on them?.

If I have read that correctly then I hope there is a way to opt of this or I can forsee many UDC users never connecting to the net for UDC updates again.I know I would not want my work taken without my permission and if thats what is going on here,I would go on to say what a crock doing that is.

Last edited:
Hammer that is not correct. The new update is for users to see the in number and calibration contained on the dongle . There is no NSA risk here. Relax

See The calibration contained on the dongle????

Bob,
Correct me if I am wrong here,but,by calibration contained I would see that as the work we have saved on the dongle,correct or incorrect?.

The chryslercalibration number. Mads can't read anything off your dongle. Why would they want to? It's your work not theirs.

We implanted this feature because lavon accidentally locked a Doyle to the wrong truck. . Without this feature lavon could not see what vin was locked inthat dongle.

Back