NEW Village Idiot....

gene

Hey everyone Im Gene, from Amarillo, Tx.. 98 2500 24 valve 4x4 slt ext cab. 2000 Classic XL 14.6 3406E pushin 700 hp and 2200 ft lb. Needing some help on a decision on a quadzilla adrenaline with a pod. Ive read some on this and was wondering what you guys think? truck is fairly stock and im not looking to get too crazy just enough to be happy. shes got a new pickup pump, injector pump, and brake pads and calipers, the most important part to going fast. anyway if someone could give me some help here i would greatly appreciate it!!!

factory turbo at the moment but the computer was swapped for a c 16 computer, pittsburg injector codes, turbo and fuel sensor jumper wires.

im thinking all of the body work will be done int he next few days then off to north dakota to be a company driver for awhile since the pay is right out in the oil fields. but would love to do some work to the dodge untill i put mine back on the road and was thinking this place sounded pretty good and knowledgable and you fellas might be able to steer me in the right direction before i jack something up.

iker lmfao, <3 man. np though. i dont get easily offended. ive been called much worse than a troll lol. i ditched her in kansas though, that was pretty damn funny hearing about the bus ticket and all.

so as far as the dodge running the quadzilla any offerings of good advice would be paid for in a great thanks?.?.?.?.?.?.

Well i read his first two sentenses and missed the part about the Classic. Therefore I read
"Village Idiot"+"98 2500 24 valve 4x4 slt ext cab"+"pushin 700 hp and 2200 ft lb"+"truck is fairly stock"

and made the ASS-umption that he was a troll....My bad.

oh and a recent history of work, brakes only worked in the front fixed and replaced everything, injector pump and p/u pump, had some box velcroed under the hood, removed that POS, 4x4 actuator replaced, and new tired (285s) yesterday. Ive done more but nothing that would deal with this, but i have dropped about 7000 fixing the **** right over the past 4 months.

LAWL, naw thats my semi lol. i love that damn truck, if i had to choose between the wife and the truck i guess i need to find my keys. that one is almost where i want it with the exception of the 2250 torque clutch but that has been found and can be installed for a total price of 1400 bucks, extremely cheap.

ty for the welcomes. and stock cause i wasnt going to do this tyill the programmer fell into my lap for 300. but i dont wanna push it just have a lil fun.

also going to the oil field in north dakota i wanna be able to go play from time to time, or go hunting in montana and stuff and want the ride to get there hince the tires and all.

Back