New Website

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
I have been pretty busy working on our new website and new products lately and have not had a lot of time to be on Comp D. Thanks to our new website that should be coming out in the next week, we will have a lot of information and updates on all of our products. I will not be posting or checking my messages on compD very often any more to make more time for designing new parts. If you need anything feel free to email us on our temp page at hamiltoncams.com or call Ryan at 1-512-804-9015.

Thanks

Zach Hamilton

Hey guys. The new site is finished but is on a test server. We are finishing up a few things on our forum and should have it online in the next week. Thanks for your patience.

Zach

looking good bud...... too early to register over there yet, haven't had my coffee yet!

kinda surprised not more folks signing up.......... a lot of room for serious discussion, and best way I could think of to get in touch/ find out exactly what you want without the clutter of typical stuff to filter though on a general forum.

Thanks.

The site has only been up for about a day bt the forums have been up for a few days. Not many people know about it yet so it will take some time to catch on. Check back often because I plan on posting a bunch of specs and information weekly.

Zach