New

tdi89

Hi guys, I’m new here. I’m from Canada. Im here to Learn and share my experiences of diesel performance. My principal activity in diesel is tractor pulling.

Just read it. I'm not sure I understand, what do you want to know?

I’m a French Canadian. I read the Faux conservative thread and I understand nothing. I don’t know what is letterkenny I don’t know what do you mean by Canada goose??? I’m here for diesel forum. I’m on pull off.com forum for a long time, I buy and sold a LOTS of parts, participated in a lots of discussions, no one ever asked or talk about political opinion. If I’m not welcome here just let me know. Have a good day guys

I’m a French Canadian. I read the Faux conservative thread and I understand nothing. I don’t know what is letterkenny I don’t know what do you mean by Canada goose??? I’m here for diesel forum. I’m on pull off.com forum for a long time, I buy and sold a LOTS of parts, participated in a lots of discussions, no one ever asked or talk about political opinion. If I’m not welcome here just let me know. Have a good day guys
Easy man, you're fine, just some odd sense of humor here. Letterkenny is a Canadian comedy that is gaining a cult like following in the USA, guys I work with are crazy about it.

Side note, what can you tell us about your pulling experiences?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Easy partner. You're very welcome to be here. This forum just has personality disorders. We can talk about Diesels if you want.

Last edited:
DO YOU KNOW WHO THE TRAILER PARK BOYS ARE????

I also just got a major craving for poutine

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHOgzTG4734"]How to make Poutine - YouTube[/ame]

I’m pulling with a IH966 with a dt466 in the hot farm class. Tractor got 13mm p7100(built it myself just got benched) 5x22 dual feed injectors, ported head, Vogel cam, s475/83 turbo. Ect.. let me know if you have questions, I’m here to learn and share my knowledge ��

I’m pulling with a IH966 with a dt466 in the hot farm class. Tractor got 13mm p7100(built it myself just got benched) 5x22 dual feed injectors, ported head, Vogel cam, s475/83 turbo. Ect.. let me know if you have questions, I’m here to learn and share my knowledge ��

Is that class RPM limited?

Never knew sharing that I was enjoying watching geese could have such an impact on people. :lolly:

Mark.

Anyone else find it impressive to have a Hi thread just now after joining in 2015? Eh...?