Newb from Fort Worth

Aljay

just a bubba in funkytown
My name is Allen I decided to join just to see whats up. I have a 97 ford F-250 4x4 4dr. shorty. It has a few mods .

Yep so far I have misssed all the good shizzle this year :bang !
Heck right now I am just tryen to get my pile up an running again.

Thanks guys ! Feel like I am way out of the loop what with no truck up here yet and not getting to wrench on any kinda diesel stuff except what I do at work and well thats no fun ,the trucks are brand new.Miss working at the shop back home there was always a stroke or a cummins that needed some love ............. :rockwoot:
Going to try and make the Denton deal, I just don't have my truck done yet. But I need a fix so I will try like heck to show.

Just hope I don't get stoned or tared an feathered for wearing my Powerstroke shirt.................. LOL Met Kirk Manuel the other day(he owns project X I guess) and he was ribben me about my shirt.Of course I did not know who he was and I gave him my normal response. :bang :hehe:.

Watch out for this guy folks, he really drives a Scion. Here's a pic of him & his toaster-

ALJAY_copy.jpg

welcome jack knife!!

Thanks Mikey!, Man that new truck of yours is haulin some butt, nice numbers.
Been looking at them checking out if its even possible to find a truck like I want or if I can swing it $$$$$ wise. White regular cab,roll up windows,4x4,rubber mat. Basicly a stripped down no frills truck.