Newb in OK

Xero

SofaKing of Bolt-on Parts
I joined CompD sometime last year and never got around to posting. :doh:

I was referred to the site by my buddy Jory, aka 4x4dually. Great site you guys have. :)

.....and you missed a dyno event today of like 12 trucks!

Jim

Are you talking about the one off I-40? (Can't remember the name of the place.)

If so, I really wanted to be there but I didn't have anyone available to watch my 2 year old. I'm not sure he would've had as much fun as I would've. ;)

Welcome to CompD!
We won't hold the fact you know Jory against you............

Hello Dan!!!!!

Got yer new intake for you little Cheby yet????? :poke::kick::rockwoot::bow::D

FYI, Dan has contracted a servere case of the "mods" lately and REALLY ants to make his truck fast. Archie does sound good since we ripped some of the exhaust off. As soon as the muffler delete comes in...it will sound even better!!!! (....hopefully) :rockwoot:

.....and you missed a dyno event today of like 12 trucks!

And he lives like 15 minutes from the dyno!!! :hehe:

Don't worry Jim. There are a lot of us that missed the dyno last Sat. If the dayum weather wouldn't have been crap and it get moved out a week, I'd have been there, Kyle, Dan, Justin, and others. We all had plans to go. My wife and kids were out of town so the party was on. The band was also supposed to play in Stillwater that night but my whole day got chit-canned when it decided to snow. So then they moved it to last weekend and we all had other plans. Me for instance was at the hair cutter place with both kids and the wife taking turns getting all fufu'ed up all morning. :rockwoot: No way would I have given that up for a shop full of smoke. LOL

O ya, Xero may be a NOOB (and a knob) but he's one hell of a h4><er. :D

Hello Dan!!!!!

Got yer new intake for you little Cheby yet????? :poke::kick::rockwoot::bow::D

FYI, Dan has contracted a servere case of the "mods" lately and REALLY wants to make his truck fast. Archie does sound good since we ripped some of the exhaust off. As soon as the muffler delete comes in...it will sound even better!!!! (....hopefully) :rockwoot:

Herro Jory!

The intake and muffler delete pipe should be here sometime this week. And like you said, the mod bug has got me all sorts of messed up right now.

And I'm really sick of fixing your spelling mistakes all the time (see bold in "wants"....ants to make his truck fast? ROR!)

Good Lord son, you've seen how fat and stubby my hands and fingers are....try typing with them! :D I tell ya, I'm amazed the <backspace> button on this keyboard still works. It is the only one I can hit repeatedely without looking at my hands. :hehe:

Back