Newbie From Indiana

aggar

Hey all another newbie here. I little voice(Twisted Shifter) told me about this place. I got home and thought I'd log on and see what's happenin here. Hello all. Is there a 12 step Program to Diesel addiction??? I am Ryan and I'm addicted!:woohoo:

Ryan

hey man, good to see you over here...there's gonna be a bunch of newbies from the other site in the next few days i bet...

When will people get it right, it snot a 12 step program, but a 12 second program.
Welcome anyways.
Where are you from? <<<former hoosier

jff24gordn,

I am from Kirklin. About 35minutes north of Indy. Our farm is halfway between Lafayette and Indy in Frankfort.

Ryan

welcome bro
i live in rossville and used to live in logansport and young america. if you need anything give me a shout, ive got quite a few local and national hookups. you will love it here!

welcome man your close to me i am in the Kokomo/Russiaville area, if you need anything let me know

Yeah House I've seen you around. I was at Danville in April for the Dyno Day. I had the Black LBZ stock then not now!! We have a farm just off 22 on the west side of K-town. Goin in from the west turn off at MArtino's and it is on the left and then On Malfalfa next to the church and Cemetary a little patch there. What pull you goin to this weekend?

aggar said:
Yeah House I've seen you around. I was at Danville in April for the Dyno Day. I had the Black LBZ stock then not now!! We have a farm just off 22 on the west side of K-town. Goin in from the west turn off at MArtino's and it is on the left and then On Malfalfa next to the church and Cemetary a little patch there. What pull you goin to this weekend?

the one one on malfala is less then 3 miles from my house

hey house im just down the road from you in sharpsville, well i reckon it's my g/f's place, but thats where i'm at when im not at school.

Back