Newbie from KY

Welcome from north of the river...I'll be in Louisville in a few weeks for the Farm Show!!

yep i am on the southend of louisville... i will be at the farm show also we have a bunch of guys meeting up.. my dad is a big vendor there (Fastline Publications)

Hey Riceater. What day are yall meeting up? I only live a few blocks from the fairgrounds. My fiance' and I look forward to going to the show every year.

welcome to comp diesel

hey i will be at farm show n a few weeks, if i get the chance i stop by ur vendor boot, ive seen the mag. keep the smoke rollin

right down the road here in frankfort. ill b at the show saturday nite as well.

yep i am on the southend of louisville... i will be at the farm show also we have a bunch of guys meeting up.. my dad is a big vendor there (Fastline Publications)

heck ya!! Read Fastline every month...well there ain't much readin to do in it.....maybe thats why I like it so much LOL

i think we are meeting up on a sat... it is over on the cummins forums under KY... look forward to meeting you all.. thanks for subscribing to my dads magazine!!!

I know what the farm machinery show is, I was commenting about the beer & pizza next week in Henderson having a thread over here too.

Back