newbie from New Mexico

cbrahs

Hey ya'll, Just wanted to introduce myself. Am new on this forum and addicted to a few others so this one is probably going to be on the list as well.

Chris

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Welcome to CompD...this forum is uber addicting :hehe: Have a great time on here :p

wow!! new mexico!? that makes this a worldwide forum now, bad ass!!

UUUUUUMMMMMMMM Thats a State? LOL Oh yeah its the one next door to the west.

Thanks Ya'll,

Dieselgirli- Meg wanted me to tell ya hi!

Lotero- nice burnout, think I saw her in a magazine!! LOL!! Good job on that too by the way.

Welcome aboard. That's a sweet ride. Just be sure it don't get stolen. My father in law lives on a little farm down south of Alb. (in Basque farms) The last time I was down there he told me to be extra careful with my CTD while I was there as they had a rash of them stolen a while back. Somthin like a dozen a week were dissapearing for a couple of weeks.

Anyway, enough bad talk. Welcome to the site and have fun watching you retirement money buring up in a big thick clod of black smoke! :D

George

oh thats not a problem, Chris is the man when it comes to security, nobody is stealing his truck or mine..

Yeah, he PM's me with the system he uses. It's a darn good one I know as I've insalled them on firetrucks when I used to work for American LaFrance.

George

I would like to get in on that! Firetrucks! YAhoo!!! If you could, PM me some info on that, point of contacts and such.