newbie from O.H

injected79

Hey guys my name is Brandon im 20 years old i,ll be 21 in a couple months. When i was 13 i bought a 1979 ford shortbed out of a junk yard for $300 dollars and my dad and i restored over the next couple years. Since then i have had the bug. Senior year of high school I had bought a 1997 powerstroke, i installed a 100 hp custom burnt chip, intake, exhaust, 6" lift 35 in" tires ladder bars, but the truck couldnt hold a transmission. So i sold that truck about a 10 months later and purchased a 2001 superduty 6 speed. And of course installed the necessities ts 140 chip, 5" exhaust, cold air intake , gauges, 6" lift 35" tires, weld wheels. Was very pleased with this truck, but i had a guy out of the upper I.L area that made me an offer i couldnt turn down for it. which brings me to my current truck/ project. I bought a 1997 ford f-350 460 automatic, brought it home and 4 weeks later tore it down. This truck now has a 12 valve cummins with the tweaks that in im my signature so far it seems like a great combination. This is my first cummins and im still learning alot fo the details of the p-pump tricks and trying to learn as much as i can on all the breads of diesel. I found alot of great infomation on this site and look forward to talking to all of you. Thanks ahead time Brandon:Cheer:

Nice looking conversion and welcome to Comp D......from Springfield, OH

Back