Newbie from southern Oregon

Glenk

Hey everyone. I have been reading lots of great threads on here for some time now and finally decided to register for an account. I am a 4th year mechanical engineering student at Oregon Tech. I have an 02 Dodge 6 speed 4x4 that has some minor things done to it like a good lift pump, exhaust, intake, and a smarty. I have been working on adapting and controlling a Holset VGT (HEX431VTi) which came off an 8.3 Cummins motor home. Im pretty much addicted to cars and trucks with turbos. I have 3 gas turbo cars and the dodge.

Anyhow Just saying hi and if you got any questions or comments feel free.:Cheer:

Welcome aboard from Northern Oregon!!!

I pass through your neck of the woods a few times a year, usually on my way to diesel races. We had a race at Champion (Medford) the past 2 years, but this year's one did not get scheduled due to the track being in limbo for so long.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Not to totally derail the thread (but it will still be on the subject of members from K-Falls), but several people asked about you at the ET Finals this weekend Paul! You were missed!

Not to totally derail the thread (but it will still be on the subject of members from K-Falls), but several people asked about you at the ET Finals this weekend Paul! You were missed!

Thanks Michael. It is the first one I have missed in awhile. I could have even run in the race of champions in the Pro class. It just didn't work out.

Paul

Back