Yeah was trying to pm John back from floor it, didn't know i had to have 10 posts figured that was the easiest way.

Ohhhhhh goodie these are my favorite threads......... Time for the fun to begin

it means alot of dumbassness has been coming here lately......take it for what it's worth

Yeah was trying to pm John back from floor it, didn't know i had to have 10 posts figured that was the easiest way.

The easiest way to get ten posts is to contribute to the site, and not be a fuking moron. By the way, Welcome to CompD.bif

Give him a chance....
Where abouts in Mo ?
He is getting a chance. If T$ didn't want to give him a chance he would have banned him.

Like the PoPo said, if you want to PM contribute. Plenty of ways to do that other than bumping an intro thread.

Sorry for pissn you all off, i had a pm and instead of posting stupid things in other peoples post i figured i do it in my own as to not piss anyone off. I guess i learned my lesson for that one, it wont happen again i appologize. Im from the St Robert, Ft Leonard Wood area.

CompD is a great place, we just don't like "Stupid." The info on this site is the best out there.

Back