Newest Mods...Tell me What you think!!!

Signature600

THA MAN!
First, truck when I bought it...minus the goofy bed rails and junk toolbox! Also debadged!

100_0173.jpg

Next...2" Coils from CSS, Bilstein 5100's, ThurenFab Trackbar and Crossover Steering!!!!

100_0317.jpg

Finally...

100_0319.jpg

Rollin' on the new rubber after a 2 month wait.

Vision Type 81 Forged Aluminum 7.5"x19.5" Wheels
Yokohama RY303 285/70R19.5 Load Range H Tires @ 100psi...need to go to 120psi...have a little swaying!

Tell me what you think guys!!!
Chris

BTW, more pics coming soon at Firepunk.com

how do you like the cross over steering, i am thinking about doing that next. how long did it take you to install?

Probably 2-2.5hrs. If I had pulled the pitman arm, it would have taken about a half hour less. Drilling it was a pain. Actually, I installed the Tracbar in that time too, so...1.5 hrs!

Other than that, it's bolt on.

Chris

Oh Yeah...so far, I really like the steering. Tight, makes the rest of the system suck, not you can feel any loose part, every bump in the road. And servicing it should be a breeze!

Last edited:
i put on his track bar 2 weeks ago and love it, i have replaced in the past 2 months both outter tie rod ends (driver and pass side) but did it with lifetime warrenty parts until i can figure out if i want to drop the cash on dons cross over kit.

It looks slow. LOL

I liked the crossover steering. I don't think it would work with my stock alloys though. They must have 6" of backspacing.

brandnon.

Looks good! Not so much of a fan of the chrome fender lips though...

joefarmer said:
It looks slow. LOL

I liked the crossover steering. I don't think it would work with my stock alloys though. They must have 6" of backspacing.

brandnon.

Not only does it looks slow....it is:eek:wned:

It would be close...they cleared my stock chromies, but not by much! I think the Alloys have more backspace though!

On the chrome fender stuff...it was on there when I bought the truck, and when I took it off you could see where it had been. So I put new back on. I don't think it looks too bad, but I don't want anymore ( or very little) chrome;)

Chris

I think it looks to good to be a farm truck. I registered my 4-wheeler under farm use (14$ oh, yeah) to chase the dumb cows down.

Oh Yeah, forgot about the Texas Farm Tags...It actually a Ohio Commercial Truck now:D :D The Texas tags are decorating my Bar at the house:D

Chris

I like the paint scheme on it. Ought to make a good farm hauler. Now get some stacks.