63/80 billet twins
smarty udc
100hp sticks
intake horn
5" turbo back
85% cp3
ATS trans
DTT lift pump

I'm looking to do a couple mods, but I'm debating between a couple things. i was reading about 6.7 fuel rail and some people say its worth the money swapping it and some say it helps but not worth the money. i was also looking into doing a 180/210 cam. and after doing a cam or the rail mods adding some meth injection to the truck. what are your guys opinions?

Agreed more fuel. Add a 2nd CP3 and get bigger injectors.

For that HP level there's many things I would do prior to swapping rails.

Have to imagine you already have head studs but didn't see it on the list...

Yes I have head studs. Should I get 200hp injectors and another stock cp3 or get a 85% over cp3

Yes I have head studs. Should I get 200hp injectors and another stock cp3 or get a 85% over cp3
Depending on who's 200hp you go with, yes they will support 1,000hp. That said if you're already spending a large chunk of change why not go a bit bigger so you have some room to grow if you later decide to pass the 1,000hp mark? Can always dial them back with EFI Live.

As for CP3, another stocker should do just fine and you should have enough CP3 for at least 1,100 to 1,150hp.

I would recommend looking into a set from Dynomite Diesel Products. As I have been very pleased with their injectors on multiple customers trucks.

I recommend looking into exergy also. I've always had good luck with them. But there is also several site sponsors that's could help you.

I ordered bigger injectors and dual cp3s now what would you suggest 6.7 rail or cam. I'm debating on 188/210 but I've heard it's not a drop in, but some say it is a drop in. I was reading a lot of people like big stick stage 3 cam is a better drop in. I'm leaning more toward the big stick cam.

Don't waste your time on a rail, stock rail will do fine. A cam will let you see much larger gains than the rail. A 188/220 is drop in as long as the head or block haven't been machined down, but Hamilton always suggests checking it after instal no matter what.

I have no personal experience but I've heard a few people say they regret the aftermarket cam. I assume you're gonna be spending a lot of time at 4000+ so I think it would be good. I wouldnt expect better spool or anything like that though.

Back