Next mod

I have no personal experience but I've heard a few people say they regret the aftermarket cam. I assume you're gonna be spending a lot of time at 4000+ so I think it would be good. I wouldnt expect better spool or anything like that though.

I've read that too about Hamilton cams but nothing about stage 3 big stick that's what I'm wondering witch cam to go with. I want it to still be a daily driver and spool better

hey guys I'm shooting for a 1000 hp street truck. my mods now are
63/80 billet twins - Yes!
smarty udc - Yes but only if it's an '03-'05 CR, newer than that go with efi live
100hp sticks - Exergy 150% overs would be your best option IMO
intake horn - Waste of money
5" turbo back - Yes
85% cp3 - Dual cp3's are much gooder
ATS trans - Far better options out there than that, do some research
DTT lift pump - Air Dog 165 with a sump from Beans FTW!

I'm looking to do a couple mods, but I'm debating between a couple things. i was reading about 6.7 fuel rail and some people say its worth the money swapping it and some say it helps but not worth the money. i was also looking into doing a 180/210 cam. and after doing a cam or the rail mods adding some meth injection to the truck. what are your guys opinions?

5.9 fuel rail and lines will be more than sufficient, as will the stock cam. Water/Meth is something I wouldn't run either.

Last year ats had a black Friday sale on the dual cp3's. Exergy has the best track record with injectors. 150% would be what I would go with. Industrial has the the most complaints. I personally had a bad experience with their injectors. Skip the water meth. It's not needed. The only thing not mentioned was the bottom end. You will be at risk of breaking a connecting rod at that power level. You can get away with just changing the rods to 12/24v rods or an aftermarket rod. Balance the rotating assembly, Reuse the Pistons if ever thing looks good

Ok so 6.7 rail is no need and no meth. I've narrowed it down to putting a cam in it. Just not sure to go with a 188/210 (some people say its worse then stock) or 181/210 (most say works great)

Back