Next on the "new here" parade.

The Big Kid

HI,

I live in Halifax, NS, Canada.

I have a 03 DRW CrewCab Dodge 3500 4x4 6 spd.

I pull a 5th wheel trailer at about 10,500-11,000 lbs.

Only at the beginning of the upgrade process. Limited by $$ and wife/kids.(ie- I have better things to spend the $$ on).

Welcome, a friend of Mine that flies for Delta lives in your neck of the woods.

Everyone, thanks for the warm welcome. I will work on getting a pic up on profile soon.

DALPILOT,

I am a backseat driver for Navy H3s, where abouts does your buddy live, does he spend much time here?

and more importantly, does he like beer?

Wyatt, nice pic., thanks for letting me know about this place.

ps- still haven't had the time to deal with the exhaust brake problem. I have some ideas to run through, but no time of yet. Following the wife store to store, while she runs our debts back up. Today was a new King size bed. She is too cheap to pay for delivery, so, I had to follow her in the truck to bring it back, and then she went off in the car for new sheets, pilows and stuff to the tune of $450.

Big Kid,

Well looks like the place sold today! It was listed for just over a week. I'll send email to talk about it more. Cheers

The Big Kid said:
Everyone, thanks for the warm welcome. I will work on getting a pic up on profile soon.

DALPILOT,

I am a backseat driver for Navy H3s, where abouts does your buddy live, does he spend much time here?

Not sure where, all I know is its on the water, and he lives there full time now. He was my sim partner going through 767 school

and more importantly, does he like beer?

He's a pilot, need I say more.

Wyatt, nice pic., thanks for letting me know about this place.

ps- still haven't had the time to deal with the exhaust brake problem. I have some ideas to run through, but no time of yet. Following the wife store to store, while she runs our debts back up. Today was a new King size bed. She is too cheap to pay for delivery, so, I had to follow her in the truck to bring it back, and then she went off in the car for new sheets, pilows and stuff to the tune of $450.

Welcome again

Slaughterhouse,

paying a little more than what gas costs.

But I get better economy than my buddies Honda Ridgeline, so the comedy value is good.

96.9 cents a liter, so 3.73 per US gallon, thats in Canadian money, which is 3.36 US/gal. Roughly.

DalPilot,

Him being a pilot, and me being a Navigator, I have to ask if he likes beer. You never can really trust pilots, trust me, I have to, especially when they have to actually land on the back of the destroyer at night. Their comments are usually along the lines of " any landing you can walk away from, limping allowed" Do you know what he flies now? for who? He could be the Air Canada Jock that lives across the road from me. He used to fly fighters, so I toss a lot of flak his way. Water balloons too.

Back