Next Step ???

JD4440

Stuck @ 508
I have all the little parts- lift pumps,fprv,pickup,trans,PPE,........
What's the next best step. I think I'll dyno the PPE then decide on the EFI.
Don't know whether I need to save for a turbo ,dual fuelers or ????

Thanks all, Chris

i ahve seen what dual fulers do and you wont be disappointed...

Fuelers are THE step for the rig in your sig.

PS: remember if you get on the PPE fuelers they will give you a little tune for your downloader you might just want to try before you go spending on EFI

I did a writeup in Diesel Power last month on Joe's truck (PPE) called "the next step" probably will help ya out. =) Basically turbo and cp3 are next..in that order...maybe duramaximizer too. With the same stuff in your sig and those three things he made 641rwhp. After that Rods might be a good idear.

kind of worried about cracking a piston with the dual fuelers. Think I've about settled on a cheetah turbo from Fleece Performance Engineering.

THe cheetah is probally a good choice, Adding the PPE 4094R alone a noticed very little over stock,dont get me wrong it made an improvement but just not a WOW improvement! Now add the dual fuelers ontop of it and you have a huge difference!

JD4440 said:
kind of worried about cracking a piston with the dual fuelers. Think I've about settled on a cheetah turbo from Fleece Performance Engineering.

YEah those Cheetah's are pretty sweet. Brayden just did my trans and some other goodies and tried talking me into the turbo but I had to decline. Go to youtube and type in Cheetah turbo. That regular cab in the video is an 06 lbz and it is scary fast! The owner, Jerod, took me for a ride right before it got dynoed and when it was warmed up, it would kick sideways at 45mph with 33x12.50's!!! I think it dynoed just under 600hp. I rode in Brayden's truck yesterday and that thing just sounds awesome! :st:

Port said:
How much $ are the cheetah's at fleece?

they have yet to release anything for the truck in your sig (an LB7) if that is why you are asking for the price.

Else wise, you won't find another aftermarket upgraded turbo for the money the Cheetah cost. It's a good deal IMO.

C-ya

Back