NHRDA Div 5 NJ race thanks

Trainrobber

Lurker
Thanks everyone so much for helping me throughout the day. Im pretty sure that every person there was helping out. It meant alot to me to be able to come to this race anyway and then be welcomed with with great comradery was a nice change to some of the other racing im involved in. NHRDA officials did a wonderful job as well as the track. Unfortunately i ended up fighting the same problem all day and never got to lend a hand to anyone else there. I wont forget it and for the next NJ race, were coming out on saturday, and ill buy all the beer...
I feel bad that i cant remember everyones names but the guy with the gen 1 that took a clamp off his truck to help out, the guy i stole the sandpaper he lent me, Jeremia ....everyone. Good form, great fun. Anyone breaks you can count on me getting greasy for you.
BTW, Jeremia...That trucks going to run in the 12s... look at your slips...Just need to put one together... Thanks again...

Truck wouldnt be running in the 10s without Lenny Reed @ Dynomite Diesel..... Thanks to my sponser DDP!!

I left after your bracket race at the end where you weren't too happy.

did you get a rematch?

were coming out on saturday, and ill buy all the beer...

This part jumps out at me for some reason? :hehe:

Hey Trainrobber, Nice job. What a great showing. I know you fought it all day long. I figure if the pavement was 100*+ whatever it was under your hood you could have spontaneously combusted. LOL
Great example of a true sportsman.

And you can keep the sandpaper dude.

It was good meeting you Jesse. Sorry I couldn't lend a better hand but maybe next time

Jesse,

When my buddies an I were on the way back to the hotel to get cleaned up for dinner, my one buddy said he was amazed at how everyone there helped you out to get that truck back on the track. That's the one thing that always amazes me about this sport. The fact that there are die hard diesel heads there willing to tear a part off their truck, to get another truck on the track! That truck of yours is sick, and cant wait to see what it does when the air is a little cooler!.....and rumor has it, Jeff and Mike want to open up there shop and have everyone just crash there for the next event. Something about beer's and fire pits...:D sounds good to me!

Thanks everyone so much for helping me throughout the day. Im pretty sure that every person there was helping out. It meant alot to me to be able to come to this race anyway and then be welcomed with with great comradery was a nice change to some of the other racing im involved in. NHRDA officials did a wonderful job as well as the track. Unfortunately i ended up fighting the same problem all day and never got to lend a hand to anyone else there. I wont forget it and for the next NJ race, were coming out on saturday, and ill buy all the beer...
I feel bad that i cant remember everyones names but the guy with the gen 1 that took a clamp off his truck to help out, the guy i stole the sandpaper he lent me, Jeremia ....everyone. Good form, great fun. Anyone breaks you can count on me getting greasy for you.
BTW, Jeremia...That trucks going to run in the 12s... look at your slips...Just need to put one together... Thanks again...

Truck wouldnt be running in the 10s without Lenny Reed @ Dynomite Diesel..... Thanks to my sponser DDP!!

Jesse,

It was awesome to see the great sportsmanship in the pits and on the track.

I watched multiple times throughout the day, the great comradery- that makes what we are doing 150% WORTH EVERY MINUTE OF TIME. I personally shook that guys hand when he pulled off that clamp off his truck and handed it to you- I thanked him for his showing his sportsmanship. When I see actions like this taking place at the events, I forget all about the free time I give up to do what I do for the NHRDA. I admire all the diesel folks pulling together to help a fellow brother.

I just want to thank you for coming out and working through all your issues that day- I wish the best for your team.

See y-all at the next one!

RD:rockwoot:

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

I wasn't even there, and I'll bet that left a mark! Ouch!

Chris

i would throw down 4 anyone of my team at any givein time no matter what my bro and i r recieveing countless email pm and phone calls sayin what a good show the NHRDA team put on and how they cant wait 4 the next one