NHRDA National Record Holders

Congratulations to Kevin Morken for setting a new NHRDA Super Street record. Kevin ran a 10.97 @128.05 MPH. This is both a MPH and ET record.

The truck ran a 10.84 as the backup pass, however the 10.84 is not within 1% of the 10.97 so the 10.97 stands as the record.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much,, but one thing, last name spelling is Morken. But all is good, you folks did a great job, cant wait to catch up with all of you again soon

Kevin

Thanks so much,, but one thing, last name spelling is Morken. But all is good, you folks did a great job, cant wait to catch up with all of you again soon

Kevin

hey Kevin...good meeting you. That was one heck of a run yesterday! Well deserved dude..
Rob

Good to meet you Kevin, and congrats! (and also condolences and a moment of silence for the charger which gave its life in achieving those records)!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Thanks Michael, Im sorry you didnt stay out with us, it was a run away, ended up in a private booth next door, rum, vodka, everything,, lol, it was a crazy crazy night

Kevin

Congrats! That's haulin' some azz right there...I'm sure our Division 5 boy will be right there with you! I must say I like this super street class, it seems to me that there are a couple good trucks with alot more power left to dish out!

:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

Congrats! That's haulin' some azz right there...I'm sure our Division 5 boy will be right there with you! I must say I like this super street class, it seems to me that there are a couple good trucks with alot more power left to dish out!

:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:
*cough *cough Trainrobber *cough *cough......:evil

Congrats Kevin
That was awesome to watch your truck blast down the quarter mile. Wait till you see the video i knew you were on a record run and just as i zoom in and you break the record, pow nothing but white smoke, but that is super street racing give it all you got and run balls out and that is why you now are the New National Record Holder in Super Street.

Again congrats on your runs.:clap::rockwoot::cheer:

I have to admit when i saw stucky set the national record at moroso i thought no one would even come close to their record. And though their ET record still looks safe their MPH record is in jeopardy.

Today at the NW Nationals Malcom Cross ran MPH 149.58 and if he can back up that number within 1 % tomorrow it will be a new National record in Pro Street for MPH.

Stay tuned for more info tomorrow:nos:

Congrats Kevin
That was awesome to watch your truck blast down the quarter mile. Wait till you see the video i knew you were on a record run and just as i zoom in and you break the record, pow nothing but white smoke, but that is super street racing give it all you got and run balls out and that is why you now are the New National Record Holder in Super Street.

Again congrats on your runs.:clap::rockwoot::cheer:

Do you have that video? Could I get a copy of it?

Thanks

Kevin

Fingers crossed for you Malcolm. You have laid a great plan this year. Get a good nights sleep. :Cheer:

Congrats man

Fingers crossed for you Malcolm. You have laid a great plan this year. Get a good nights sleep. :Cheer:

Congrats man

I'll let Malcolm post all the detail, but he went 150 today. Congrats Malcolm!!:clap::Cheer:

Back