NHRDA National Record Holders

Ken we mostly had tranny issues that plaged us badly, but we have the new tranny going into it here hopefully this week or next week then we should be ready to rock and roll once we get some suspension tuning done on it. 2009 is going to be our year finally.

Can't wait for the season to start.

Aaron

Aaron you have a great little truck, but you have more damn bad luck than anyone. Maybe time to cut off the peacock hair do and change your luck for 09. Good luck and see you at the track...Ken

Ken we mostly had tranny issues that plaged us badly, but we have the new tranny going into it here hopefully this week or next week then we should be ready to rock and roll once we get some suspension tuning done on it. 2009 is going to be our year finally.

Can't wait for the season to start.

Aaron

Who's tranny.

Aaron you have a great little truck, but you have more damn bad luck than anyone. Maybe time to cut off the peacock hair do and change your luck for 09. Good luck and see you at the track...Ken

Yeah, but at least he has hair! :hehe:

Paul

Is there going to be a scale at the events?

Lets keep the hair thing out of it, you'll have me beat there>:poke:

Hey Paul, little birdie told me you were gonna come to AZ and show them Canadian boys how its done??????

Most all tracks have scales .... I will find out

Most of the tracks that I've been to will not allow our "big" trucks on them.

We may be adding weight to our caged 4x4 3/4 ton long bed truck to get to 6K. Curious how much weight the 1/2 ton short boxes will need to add.

I'm pretty sure the Canadian boys are going to get it done this year. Unless Bill brings the race truck then we are all probably screwed.

We are going to burn the midnight oil and try to make it.

All new GM Dmax truck/engine/injectors/turbos/tuning/dodge tranny/, everything new and untested.

We are just hoping it will go down the track.

You guys may want to find a transport company ... that's what 6 trucks? Put them on a semi and have them shipped in? Pick one or two up in Oregon :poke:

Hey Paul, little birdie told me you were gonna come to AZ and show them Canadian boys how its done??????

Well... Anybody that knows me, knows that is not the truth, because I don't talk smack about racing.

Second, my truck is designed to run 10.90's. If you want to beat me in a heads up race, just run a 10.89. No big secret there. Now if you want to bracket race... :rockwoot:

As far as going to AZ, I would love to. I'm not sure if I have enough vacation though. I'm am keeping this open as an option though.

Paul

Congratulations to Wes Anderson & Gale Banks Engineering for setting a new NHRDA Pro Stock record 7.77ET @180.00 MPH March 7th 2009 Wittmann Arizona, Speedworld Dragstrip

2009 National Record Holders

Top Diesel Et Mph
None

Pro Stock
Wes Anderson Et 7.77
Wes Anderson Mph 180.00

Pro Street
Philip Palmer Et 9.39
Malcom Cross Mph 150.23

Super Street
Kevin Morken Et 10.97
Kevin Morken Mph 128.05

Ok the bar has been set who is going to step and make their mark in history

NHRDA National Record Holders

Top Diesel
John Robinson 8.69 E.T.
John Robinson 154.10 MPH
IMG_2523.jpg

Pro Stock
Wes Anderson 7.77 E.T.
Wes Anderson 180.00 MPH
03-07-09%20095.jpg

Pro Street
Philip Palmer 9.39 E.T.
IMG_5365.jpg

Malcolm Cross 150.23 MPH
IMG_3584.jpg

Super Street
Rob Coddens 10.07 E.T.
Rob Coddens 137.18 MPH
IMG_3561.jpg

Congratulations to all the above record and holders and thanks for supporting the NHRDA.

Well this is how the National Records stand as of today, any predictions on what they will be after the East Coast Finals are over?

Record Holder

ET, Top-Diesel John Robinson 8.69 E.T.
MPH, Top-Diesel John Robinson 154.10 MPH

ET, Pro-Stock Wes Anderson 7.77 E.T.
MPH, Pro-Stock Wes Anderson 180.00 MPH

ET, Pro-Street Philip Palmer 9.39 E.T.
MPH, Pro-Street Malcolm Cross 150.23 MPH

ET, Super-Street Rob Coddens 10.07 E.T.
MPH, Super-Street Rob Coddens 137.18 MPH

Who will have the entire winter to enjoy their accomplishment?

Back