NHRDA National Record Holders

thank you. we found a little problem way it was not 60footing so good. that is now fixed and ready for KY.

last i heard they were around the same. we going to see if we cant get it down to 4500lbs this winter.

Looking forward to seeing it run, what transmission are you running? I assume you are spraying as well, mind sharing how much?

just a little spray.(100hp shot or so) HTS/Suncoast 47RH for tranny.
we went 9.56@144mph on fuel only.

just a little spray.(100hp shot or so) HTS/Suncoast 47RH for tranny.
we went 9.56@144mph on fuel only.

Now that's impressive, why would you spray if you can run that on fuel only? You have any idea of the HP you are making? If the ComD calculator is close it says about 947 to 1074 on spray and just a touch less without so why spray? Do those numbers sound right? Can you build boost easy or need a little shot to get'em spooled? I can understand it here in the west were the DA at times approaches 10,000 ft+ as some of the higher tracks, total ***** to spool in places like Salt Lake and Denver, even for a Dmax.

we can spool it with out spray. even when we spray i dont spray it untill about 30 to 40 ft out.
i guess that sound about right on the hp. most tracks we have been to around around 500 to 1000ft so spooling has not been a problem so far.

we can spool it with out spray. even when we spray i dont spray it untill about 30 to 40 ft out.
i guess that sound about right on the hp. most tracks we have been to around around 500 to 1000ft so spooling has not been a problem so far.

Man that is great.....We have to spool ours with a .100 shot because the turbos are so big now. We have gotten used to it and it just seems like it is just a part of the process now.

hell our big shot is only a .75 to .85.
like timmy always said "pill it untill you kill it".
we may try a little bit bigger shot next weekend if the track will hold it.

Back