NHRDA National Record Holders

Might be nice to explain the new Superstreet record is because the rule changes from last year.

We are less than 3 weeks from the 2nd Annual Texas Diesel Nationals.

Any predictions on who will set new national records

»» ET, Top-Diesel Wes Anderson 7.67 E.T.
»» MPH, Top-Diesel Bo Layne 187.52 MPH
»» ET, Pro-Stock Wes Anderson 7.77 E.T.
»» MPH, Pro-Stock Wes Anderson 180.00 MPH
»» ET, Pro-Street Philip Palmer 9.39 E.T.
»» MPH, Pro-Street Malcolm Cross 150.23 MPH
»» ET, Super-Street Shawn Ellerton 10.60 E.T.
»» MPH, Super-Street Shawn Ellerton 131.46 MPH

We are less than 3 weeks from the 2nd Annual Texas Diesel Nationals.

Any predictions on who will set new national records

»» ET, Top-Diesel Wes Anderson 7.67 E.T.
»» MPH, Top-Diesel Bo Layne 187.52 MPH
»» ET, Pro-Stock Wes Anderson 7.77 E.T.
»» MPH, Pro-Stock Wes Anderson 180.00 MPH
»» ET, Pro-Street Philip Palmer 9.39 E.T.
»» MPH, Pro-Street Malcolm Cross 150.23 MPH
»» ET, Super-Street Shawn Ellerton 10.60 E.T.
»» MPH, Super-Street Shawn Ellerton 131.46 MPH

Well , Well there will be 2 former Super Street National Record holders on hand this weekend trying to take away the current record from Shawn.

Any predictions who will be the Super Street Record holder at the end of the event:stab:

TD-MPH-Record.jpg

Congrats Bo, Dan and the whole Scheid team!

An honorable mention should go to Seth Sullivan and Dale Smith, for running a record-breaking speed in Pro-Street (151+ mph), but were unable to make a backup run due to breakage.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Well after to talking to the current National Recorder Holder in Super Street Shawn Ellerton. I am going to predict that the Super Street Record will be broke on August 14th in Edmonton at Castrol Raceway.

Rumor has it that their will be 10 trucks in this class that have all ran in the 10s.

Not to mention that their will be 2 former record holders Aaron Schaff and Kevin Morken and of course Current Record Holder Shawn.

So the big prediction is what number do you think will be the New Super Street Record and who will it be?????????????????????

Well , Well looks like the World Finals will have all the NHRDA National Record Holders at one track at one time.

So lets start some predictions on who and what times do you think will stand and what and who will shatter the NHRDA National Records ???????????????

well i know an orange truck won't hold it cause i'm goin to kick his butt, i think eityher max'd out or demitri will hold the mph record, and max'd out will hold the et record, all because there penis was to small for pro street, they came back to superstreet to beat up on usLOL

well i know an orange truck won't hold it cause i'm goin to kick his butt, i think eityher max'd out or demitri will hold the mph record, and max'd out will hold the et record, all because there penis was to small for pro street, they came back to superstreet to beat up on usLOL

Do you like cheese with your whine?:shake: We're going to run in them both remember? Is Dmitri coming? Isn't there a dyno event he's attending instead?:poke:

Back