NHRDA Payout Schedule - FASS Nationals

NHRDA

Over $37,500 in prize money up for grabs !!!!

FASS Diesel Nationals
June 5th 2010
O'Reilly Raceway Park
Indianapolis Indiana

Come watch the biggest names in Diesel Motorsport battle it out for the prize money and bragging rights to be the 2010 Champion in Sled Pulling , Drag Racing , Dyno Competition , Show n Shine and the Crowd Favorite the Burnout Contest.

Sled Pulling Payouts $18,750.00

Drag Racing Payouts $18,750.00

Burnout Contest Payouts $ 900.00

For a complete break down on payout click here http://www.nhrda.com/Flrz-2010/IndyPayouts2010.pdf

Complete schedule of event http://www.nhrda.com/Flrz-2010/Indy2010.htm

If you have any questions feel free to contact the NHRDA at info-09@nhrda.com

0605-XL.gif

Man this is going to be one busy day. Better take your vitamins Charlie I dont think we will get any sleep for about a week.:nail:

That's an awesome payout, especially considering the economy! Just left a message to get my truck rental reservation, also emailed my aunt and uncle to see if I can stay with them again.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I was just thinking that payout is a bit lite.....maybe its just me?

I was just thinking that payout is a bit lite.....maybe its just me?

i agree on the pulling one, national event and only 5 places? why not 8? I am leaning towards going to Ohio now

i agree on the pulling one, national event and only 5 places? why not 8? I am leaning towards going to Ohio now

I guess I don't understand, why should anyone get paid for being 8th in anything. I know they give everyone who participates in special Olympics a medal, is that what we have going here? Pullers need a carrot to get a payout of a few bucks if they finish 8th? I can't imagine paying below third for any kind of event.

Last edited:
I guess I don't understand, why should anyone get paid for being 8th in anything. I know they give everyone who participates in special Olympics a medal, is that what we have going here? Pullers need a carrot to get a payout of a few bucks if they finish 8th? I can't imagine paying below third for any kind of event.

My thought's exactly :hehe: Give em hell Subman!!!!!! Gary

so there is a possibility to get 1500.00 for 1st in 2.6 if you run everyones sticker...lol is that what im reading? 100.00 per sponsor.. or you can only run one sticker?

Assuming it is the same as drag racing, you can collect whatever contingencies you qualify for. All of the companies require the use of their product for the full $100, but some (i.e., Dr. Performance, MBRP) will pay 50% for sticker only. Most companies want you to send proof of purchase in with the paperwork if you win. It's been a great program, and most of the companies are really quick at sending the checks out. When I won in Ennis a few weeks ago, I sent the forms out from down there, and by the time I got home a few days later I already had my first check! Others will take up to a month or two to pay, but it's a lot better than in NHRA racing these days (where delays up to a year are apparently common).

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Odd story happened today, went to the bank and cashed one of the checks that came in from the Tx. race; it was a 50 dollar contig. check from MBRP. They cashed it no issue, I came home and several hours later I get a call from the bank saying I owe them 100 dollars? That it cost them another 50 to cash it, WTF! Never heard of such, I told them thiers no way it's going to cost me 50 bucks to cash a 50 dollar check, they agreed If I gave them thier 50 dollars back they would drop the other 50 fee, or eat it!!! I'm lost, never heard of such....
Ryan

Last edited:
Odd story happened today, went to the bank and cashed one of the checks that came in from the Tx. race; it was a 50 dollar contig. check from MBRP. They cashed it no issue, I came home and several hours later I get a call from the bank saying I owe them 100 dollars? That it cost them another 50 to cash it, WTF! Never heard of such, I told them thiers no way it's going to cost me 50 bucks to cash a 50 dollar check, they agreed If I gave them thier 50 dollars back they would drop the other 50 fee, or eat it!!! I'm lost, never heard of such....
Ryan
Ryan,
I will look into it. Sounds like they sent you a Canadian check. We will get it sorted out.

The link to the payouts wouldn't open for me for some reason.

MBRP sends checks drawn on a Canadian bank but denominated in US Funds. My old credit union used to cash them no problem, aside from the occasional stupid crap like thinking it was post-dated due to the use of the European-style date on their checks. However, that credit union started charging something like $40 to process any check drawn on a non-US bank, so I went shopping for another credit union. My current one charges $5 for processing it.

Back