NHRDA World Finals - Event Info

NHRDA

2010 NHRDA World Finals
Date - September 25th 2010
Location - Heartland Raceway Park , Topeka Kansas

24 Qualifying Events but only One World Finals

click to view events- http://nhrda.com/Events.htm

NHRDA-Div-Map-2.gif

The Top 16 competitors in class from each division will earn an invitation to the 1st ever true NHRDA World Finals.

That means 480 will be invited but only 5 can be crowned at World Champion.

The NHRDA will be sending out invitations with special instructions on how to pre register and guarantee your spot to compete to become World Champion.

World Finals schedule of events :NHRDA - National Hot Rod Diesel Association - 2010 World Finals

NHRDA has over $ 40,000 in Prize Money up for grabs
Click to view payouts http://www.nhrda.com/Flrz-2010/WorldFinalsPayouts2010.pdf

NHRDA-TV-Feature-Video-1.jpg

Click to view video : 2010 NHRDA Diesel Drag World Finals Music Video by NHRDA Television

Looking forward to catching up with everyone there. Rooms are booked, awesome payouts.

We have arranged a deal with the Holiday Inn Topeka for anyone in town for our event. The rooms average $103.00 - $131.00 a night. Mention the NHRDA and the rooms are only $79.00 a night

We stayed at this hotel for our points race. They have a bar, full kitchen, and a indoor pool with a water slide for us kids!

Holiday Inn
605 FAIRLAWN RD
TOPEKA, KS

785-272-8040

We stayed at this hotel for our points race. They have a bar, full kitchen, and a indoor pool with a water slide for us kids!

Ya'll should have seen the kids playin' in the pool & on the water slide! Katie had fun with her new hungover friend Ryan... :hehe:

I heard about that Robin...LMAO...seems Ryan had to step outside for a spell...LOL

so when do we need to preregister by? Wife is having surgery the 17th and have to make sure everything is ok there first before I make any plans to go that far away.

This is probably a dumb question but if I am in the top 16 in both sportman et and super street. any chance of running both classes at world finals? Or do I have to pick one?

If you qualified in both you can register and run in both, however it will be up to you to make lane calls. We will work with anyone double classed, but will not hold up the show.

LOLYO HAYCUBE!!!!!

I was at Hoss and Terrys over the weekend, I drove 800 miles one way and you couldnt drive 40.....

WTF:kick::kick::stab::stab:LOLLOL

Ya'll should have seen the kids playin' in the pool & on the water slide! Katie had fun with her new hungover friend Ryan... :hehe:

Yeah, it's definitely a nice hotel with a nice parking lot in the back to park trucks and trailers. See what happens when a race gets rained out....... LOL That water slide will give you a water enema!

Hell, if you had told me.....I was up in Edmonton, and drove by Hoss's around 6pm that night, only to catch another flight out!

Back