NHRDA World Finals - Event Info

We have sent out emails to everyone that we have email addresses for that made the cut. If you didn't get an email, this does not mean you didn't make it. We are missing emails for a handful of those that qualified and we have another substantial list of emails that came back as undeliverable.

If you didn't get an email and you think you should have, please email me chris.winans AT nhrda.com

i dont even think i can point to kansas on a map. :nail: but if it wasnt so far it would be a great event to attent

We're all booked, not bringing White Out, Rob will race Max'd Out in White Out's place in SS. He will race it in Prostreet as well. I'd race it but can't have two drivers and one truck. He's a much better driver anyway.

we got the camper ready to roll. im only about 45 minutes from heartland park but were not gonna miss any of the event. see you all there!

Unless the lottery comes my way I am out. I just found out that my son does not qualify for student loans. So I am the student loan I guess. Next year come hell or high water

Kevin,
Sorry to hear that. Just make him work his way through school! Seriously, I had the situation where both of my parents had too much money for me to qualify for anything, but they wouldn't pay for my education. They were there for short term loans if necessary, but I had to work my way through.

I just left a message trying to book a room, hopefully they aren't filled up yet!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I would do that, but this particular program he is in is very jam packed, and it is very important to graduate at or close to the top of the class to get the pick of the locations for the work. So,,, I guess I am on the hook,, I am just hoping that he will be able to put enough money together to carry him for spending money for november to march

Ken, race my LBZ tow truck, it's been in the winners circle in SS many times, you never know what could happen...

Looking forward to the event, we are pre registered and booked in the hotel the road trip begins on the 21st

Ken, race my LBZ tow truck, it's been in the winners circle in SS many times, you never know what could happen...

Now how would that look if I knocked off the mighty Max'd Out with the tow truck? Way my luck has been going lately best to leave the tow truck for towing. That's all we'd need, break the damn tow truck 1600 miles from home. I'm more interested in watching anyway, besides you have to race it in Sportman and there will be a lot of quick changing of tires and weight when you race both SS and PS in Max'd Out.

Ken are you guys going to have enough time between rounds to change tires and weight, doesn't prostreet run right after superstreet, I know passed events they don't like to wait on guys, they tell us in the drivers meeting if your not ready they start without ya. You guys are rock stars in my book for trying to hot lap a 9sec truck.

Back