NHRDA World Finals - Event Info

Now how would that look if I knocked off the mighty Max'd Out with the tow truck? Way my luck has been going lately best to leave the tow truck for towing. That's all we'd need, break the damn tow truck 1600 miles from home. I'm more interested in watching anyway, besides you have to race it in Sportman and there will be a lot of quick changing of tires and weight when you race both SS and PS in Max'd Out.

Lol.... Yea, its fun to actually WATCH an event for a change!

Looking forward to meeting you guys.

We'll run it in S.S. trim in Pro, until we need to do a swap. This is if the truck is running well.

I tested the new engine/trans/converter this past weekend for the first time. Made 3 passes all in the 6.3's @110mph on a break in tune. 1/8 mile track. Was nice to finally go down the track, been a while. Now for some fine tuning and wicking it up to see what the new engine's potential is.

Wow, equivalent of high 9's for your shakedown passes, should be screaming when it's turned up!

1.47-1.50. This tune is around 20% less than I was running during fast passes with the old set-up. Those old 9.7-9.8 1/4 mile passes before ran mid/high 6.2's in the 1/8 for comparison.

we want to go bad but fla. to Kansas. whoooo. plus were busier than s... which is a good thing, sometimes.

We just signed up ,and got hotel reservations,and that was the easy part now if i can shave a second off of my best time we might give some one a run for the money ! There is going to be some fast competition, we are going to have fun and be part of this awesome event ,can't wait !

We just signed up ,and got hotel reservations,and that was the easy part now if i can shave a second off of my best time we might give some one a run for the money ! There is going to be some fast competition, we are going to have fun and be part of this awesome event ,can't wait !

good luck Harvey

Just cleaning up a few things on the truck and it is ready to go. Cant wait 30 days till the event!!!!!!!!

i got four free tickets out of the diesel power magazine...What can you tell me about these tickets.. are they good seats?

Pretty sure every ticket is the same, unless there is some sort of VIP thing. But if you want I will save you a seat.

That's great, really looking forward to see your rig make a pass.

We just pulled into Topeka after the Elite Diesel Nationals and we had a bunch for Bikers follow us into the parking lot and asked for Free tickets they had gotten some in Diesel Power Magazine and need more. They said the buzz is all over town.

Back