NHRDA World Finals - Event Info

we are hauling our trucks down on one of Mikes Semis with a step deck and we are coming down behind it with the enclosed trailer as a support trailer with tools and parts.

A Ford LOL

Arnt Fords for Towing Race Vehicles :stab:

IMG_8501.jpg

Sounds like it is going to be a big show...can't wait to see some of the trucks run from the deep south and the east...good crowd...

I really need a couple bottles of Gibsons, any chance one of you canadians can bring me a couple? Have a buddy who I want to try it. He thinks Black Velvet Reserve is good.

I will be there. Wish I was racing, but that is too far of a haul. I will be parking my truck in Memphis and then riding with some friends the rest of the way. It's going to be a blast!

NHRDA 2010 Awards Ceremony

We will have Divisional and World Finals Awards Presentations on September 25th 2010.

The banquet will begin at 7:30pm

Location-
Holidome / Holiday Inn
TOPEKA-WEST
605 FAIRLAWN RD
TOPEKA, KS 66606

We have reserved the Topeka Ball Room and it seats 500 people.

We are getting the final details but it looks like dinner will be $15.00 per person and will include salad , main course , desert and non alcoholic beverages.

Those wanting to purchase cocktails we will have 2 bars open to those of legal age.

Stay tuned to nhrda.com for complete details.

To make the test and tune more interesting lets do a bracket race for them. G and J will pitch 100 bucks in for the winers. Any other vendors wany pitch in ?

Make two classes then, a test n tune and a bracket for guys who didn't qualify, cause we need a class for guys like Aaron who are goin to get knocked out early to continue making passes. LOL probably me too but ehhh I gotta have company

Make two classes then, a test n tune and a bracket for guys who didn't qualify, cause we need a class for guys like Aaron who are goin to get knocked out early to continue making passes. LOL probably me too but ehhh I gotta have company

Ya that will be the LOSER bracket:poke:

Back