NHRDA World Finals - Event Info

I'm as bracket-oriented as anyone (been doing it since some of the people in this conversation have been alive), but I think it's a little rough to expect the fastest heads-up trucks to be able to keep the chargers lit for the time it would against a 15-second truck. Besides, if I won ET and Pro-Stock, what if I had to race myself? ;)

The Halloween Classic run-off is all bracket race classes, so they are all used to dialing in and running with a handicap, as well as the full sportsman tree.

while I love heads up racing, sure can't see a 10 sec truck going heads up against a 7 sec Prostock truck or a 6 sec rail. I guess you would just have to hope they break or bog out like Michael did against Rob in Billings a couple years back. Keeping on top of the chargers for a long time isn't easy or any good for the truck. I would think a good bracket racer would have a great chance against the heads up rigs in a king of the hill race. Unless there was a nice pot of money involved, doubt we'd get any takers for just for funzees anyway.

Here is current list of confirmed vendors at the World Finals.

AFE Power
BD Diesel
Dynomite Diesel
Edge Products
Elite Diesel
FASS Fuels
Make A Wish
MBRP Exhaust
Optima Battery
Grand Rock Exhaust
Snow Performance
South Bend Clutch
The Diesel Store.com
XX Fuel Systems
BG Performance Diesel
Toxic Diesel
Dave Diesel

Each vendor will have raffle prize tickets at their booth so make sure to stop by and pick up your tickets and listen to see if you win.

NHRDA World Finals vendor list
AFE Power
BD Diesel
Dynomite Diesel
Edge Products
Elite Diesel
FASS Fuels
Make A Wish
MBRP Exhaust
Optima Battery
Grand Rock Exhaust
Snow Performance
South Bend Clutch
The Diesel Store.com
XX Fuel Systems
Toxic Diesel
Dave Diesel
4x4 Land
Banks Power
Jefferson State Diesel
Ed Bozarth Chevrolet
Laird Noller Ford
Line X
G&J Diesel Performance
Industrial Injection

Current Raffle prizes that will be given away every half an hour

MBRP Exhaust - 409 Stainless Exhaust System
MBRP Exhaust - Alumized Dual Exhaust System
BD Power - Quantity 3 - $200.00 gift certificate
Optima Battery -3 Free Batteries
Edge Products -2 Gift Certificates for any product that Edge makes
South Bend Clutch -2 $500 gift cetificate redeem at SBC
AFE Power - 2 Free cold air intake system
Dynomite Diesel - Free Set of Injector tips
FASS Fuels - FASS Fuel Pump

Raffle tickets will be free and you can pick them up in Diesel Alley during the event from all our vendors.

Competitors and Vendors will enter via gate E. The address on the map is for gate E.

Spectators will enter via gate D

WorldFinalsmap.jpg

It's 32 and snowed last night. Its freakin cold and I can't wait to head south for sunshine

It's 32 and snowed last night. Its freakin cold and I can't wait to head south for sunshine

I agree with the weather,been pretty crappy up here for a week now! Can't wait,leaving on Sunday to head south.We decided to head to Salt Lake City then come throught Colorado heading for Topeka,Should be a nice cruise.

any weather forcast go out that far, all I can find is the 7 days and looks warm and muggy with pretty good chance of showers everyday.

NHRDA World Finals vendor list
AFE Power
BD Diesel
Dynomite Diesel
Edge Products
Elite Diesel
FASS Fuels
Make A Wish
MBRP Exhaust
Optima Battery
Grand Rock Exhaust
Snow Performance
South Bend Clutch
The Diesel Store.com
XX Fuel Systems
Toxic Diesel
Dave Diesel
4x4 Land
Banks Power
Jefferson State Diesel
Ed Bozarth Chevrolet
Laird Noller Ford
Line X
G&J Diesel Performance
Industrial Injection

Current Raffle prizes that will be given away every half an hour

MBRP Exhaust - 409 Stainless Exhaust System
MBRP Exhaust - Alumized Dual Exhaust System
BD Power - Quantity 3 - $200.00 gift certificate
Optima Battery -3 Free Batteries
Edge Products -2 Gift Certificates for any product that Edge makes
South Bend Clutch -2 $500 gift cetificate redeem at SBC
AFE Power - 2 Free cold air intake system
Dynomite Diesel - Free Set of Injector tips
FASS Fuels - FASS Fuel Pump

Raffle tickets will be free and you can pick them up in Diesel Alley during the event from all our vendors.

Just had 2 more vendor sign up today
Scheids Diesel
Rev X Oil
:cheer:

I'll take a couple of large ones!

Thanks to Ryan (dieselwrencher) for offering up his tow rig for me to race in ET! I got my plane tickets, will be nicer than the 1800 mile one-way drive!

Sitting right now in a downpour in the pits at Bremerton Raceway, trying to run an NHRA National Open. It will be nice to get back to some warmer weather!

Sitting right now in a downpour in the pits at Bremerton Raceway, trying to run an NHRA National Open. It will be nice to get back to some warmer weather!

I thinking it raining most everywhere in the west except Boise, at least yesterday. Keeping my fingers crossed for Topeka. Michael you never did say what that stock LMM ran up in Mission after you called me.

Back