NHRDA World Finals - Event Info

Looks like work strikes again, i just released my room for friday and saturday nights, Holiday Inn, Topeka. Someone needing a room might be able to get this one.

NHRDA 2010 Video's will be on sale at the World Finals this 40 minute video recaps all 24 events leading up to the World Finals.

I thinking it raining most everywhere in the west except Boise, at least yesterday. Keeping my fingers crossed for Topeka. Michael you never did say what that stock LMM ran up in Mission after you called me.

He ran something like a 17.00 after backing out of it, he said it felt like a "shimmy" in 4wd. He had managed to cut a 0.004 light, but obviously lost running that far off his dial. IIRC he dialed it 16.56.

Truck will be loaded in the trailer and bro will be on his way tommorow night or first thing Wed morn...gonna be a sweet event!!!

In route, leaving the 28deg weather behind us and headed for the 80's woohoo. See you guys thursday

Good luck everyone. Shawn, Aaron and Donovan, do us Albertans proud!!! Oh better not forget Kelsie too

Truck is ready to be loaded should be pulling out of here around 4 so I will see everyone in Kansas.

Everyone be safe and I'm excited to see some real diesel performance come to our track here at home, look forward to meeting alot of you.

If anyone needs help I live here in Topeka about 15 minutes from the track feel free to give me a call and leave me a message I will get back to you ASAP

785 224 0700

Just went throught he canada/US border with 26 bottles os whiskey woohoo , north dakota sure is flat LOL

Back