NHRDA World Finals/ September 25th 2010

NHRDA

That is right race fans the 1st ever NHRDA World Finals will be held September 25th 2010 in Topeka Kansas
For the first time ever in Diesel Motorsports the NHRDA will have competitors from all across North America in one location and all the trash talking from east to west can finally be settled once and for all.:poke:

This event will be an invitation only and the top 16 competitors from Division 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 in all five classes that include Sportsman ET , Super Street , Pro Street , Pro Stock and Top Diesel will battle to the end and see who will reign as 2010 World Champion.

World-Finals-Topeka.gif

well,, only 29.4 hours travelling time for me,, LOL,, but I am going to try to talk the wife into it

as long as theres no chev's and no dodge's, and no 10 sec fords come, i'll have a blast*bdh*, this is exciting news, best of luck to everyone this season, see you guys at the :tree:

as long as theres no chev's and no dodge's, and no 10 sec fords come, i'll have a blast*bdh*, this is exciting news, best of luck to everyone this season, see you guys at the :tree:

Hope to see that 1000hp Ford at the finals, but if you meet us in eliminations you better get used to this view :kick:

IMG_0678.jpg

I see I might have to turn on the nitrous is what you are saying,<< LOL

Ok so what match ups does everyone want to see. here is my list

Top Diesel
Scheids vs Banks

Pro Stock
Doctor Performance vs Banks

Pro Street
Stucky vs Harbour City Diesel
Cage Fury vs Maxed Out Racing

Super Street
Jeff Dean vs CT Performance

Sportsman Et
Shambo vs Jim Calhoun

This is going to be like the super bowl the best of the best :tree:

Awesome news there are alot of trucks i would like to see line up against each other or be like to lined up with as well :rockwoot:

Randy I talked to the wife a little bit about it,, she didnt say no,,,,,, its a start,,

I see I might have to turn on the nitrous is what you are saying,<< LOL

So you can pop a third turbo LOL looking forward to seeing you out there more often this year kevin. We'll have to get a big canadian convoy going when we head down to worlds. If I don't qualify I won't miss watching this for anything.

only wrecked one turbo so far... and that one was abused for 2 seasons,,, this year way better armed... Yeah I am hoping that work will agree with me that I need to hit more races

That's a pretty tough draw you have given us, Dennis said he'd have Caged Fury capable of making a full pass this year. Don't think we can out power him, says he putting on NOS, Rob will just have to tree them, maybe Caged Fury will clean up the smoke enough we'll actually be able to see the lights at the end of the track. :poke:

I really want to see Malcolm get that 24 valve chev running to it's potential. I also want to see Devers, Cranked Dodge, (maybe retired not sure) Trent, Russ, Hoss, Rip Rook and all the rest of the Canadian and west coast trucks make the trip. It would be nice if Fletcher would get his head out of his ass, qualify, and show up with his truck(s).

I'd love to see the Smith truck, Big Dodge, Buck Spruill, Dockboy, Gabby and the rest of the fast eastern trucks come as well. Should be a good show, we really have to talk it up.

Any luck White Out will qualify for Super Street. No NOS on Max'd Out but you never want to trust a old man, especially one who hates to lose.:evil

Last edited:
How do you know any of these guys are even going? Hell banks was hardly out last year. What if they break and can't qualify? I want to see em' all but that just doesn't happen at one show anymore. I just don't see it happening with an event in KS. Good luck to you guys though.:rockwoot:

Its like the movie "Feild Of Dreams" .......................... If you build it they will come :D Even if not this year if it continues it will become the event of all events !

How do you know any of these guys are even going? Hell banks was hardly out last year. What if they break and can't qualify? I want to see em' all but that just doesn't happen at one show anymore. I just don't see it happening with an event in KS. Good luck to you guys though.:rockwoot:

That's very true, and there are bound to be some that break and can't make it. Still should be a good show,and being it now 255 days away, hopefully folks can alter their schedules so this fits in.

I've got it on my calendar. 26+ hours of driving & 1780+ miles each way, I may have to run another rental truck for this one!

your about the same driving time as me Michael, be great to see you again down there

Kevin

your about the same driving time as me Michael, be great to see you again down there

Kevin

Should we see if we can get kicked out of any more hotel parking lots? ;)

If it wasn't for the fact that school will be back in, I would take my gasser race car behind the truck and make a little road trip out of it, trying to hit some big-$ bracket races along the way.

Back