NHRDA World Finals/ September 25th 2010

Talk about being in the center of the United States. Glad to see this came about.

12 hours away, I will have many months to talk the wife into it.

im afraid there may be an east coast race we have committed to attend...great idea though.wish you guys the best of luck...

This sounds like something I would like to work towards qualifing for. I glad to see the NHRDA growing.

Paul

I think that if Shawn and I can make it, anyone can make it,,, I am pretty sure that there is no point farther away,,, LOL

I think that if Shawn and I can make it, anyone can make it,,, I am pretty sure that there is no point farther away,,, LOL

The Miami boys will have about a 1,700 - 1,800 mile trip..... but that is the two extremes......

I am looking forward to seeing everyone in one place ....... :tree:

Yeah that is a tough trip up from paradise,, LOL... according to mapquest it is 29 hours driving from here... long haul, but i think it would be fun

I drove close to 40K miles last year going to events between the NHRDA rig and my truck.... I know all about "The Road Trip"

The Miami boys will have about a 1,700 - 1,800 mile trip..... but that is the two extremes......

I am looking forward to seeing everyone in one place ....... :tree:

according to yahoo maps it's 1540 from miami, 1780 from redding ca.

When it comes to diesel motorsports growing, we need the big dogs to come out and put on a great show, win or lose, we need a great showing at one event for the sport to grow. Can you imagine if speed channel or espn would cover worlds, and all the big names plus everyone came out win or lose and had fun. that kind of showing would bring more sponsors onboard, meaning bigger pay outs for us, bigger events, more events, we have a young sport here and if we don't support each other, diesel motorsports won't grow.

Come out,have fun, spread the word

I hope to at least come and watch.
We will see if we make any events or not with our truck.

Is it Invitation or points only to race this event? I will be running in the NHRDA Dallas event but I doubt one event will be enough points for squat.

Is it Invitation or points only to race this event? I will be running in the NHRDA Dallas event but I doubt one event will be enough points for squat.

To be invited to the World Finals you must:
Attend at least one divisional points race.
At the end of the season you must be in the top 16 competitors in your class, in your division.

So if you had 16 qualified vehicles in all 5 classes in all 6 divisions you would have 96 vehicles invited in each class, thats 480 competitors invited to the dance.

Vmax, We will have a race in LA again this year at No Problem, if you make 2 of the 4 races and place middle or better of the field, good chance you would make the top 16. What class are you looking to run in?

To be invited to the World Finals you must:
Attend at least one divisional points race.
At the end of the season you must be in the top 16 competitors in your class, in your division.

So if you had 16 qualified vehicles in all 5 classes in all 6 divisions you would have 96 vehicles invited in each class, thats 480 competitors invited to the dance.

Vmax, We will have a race in LA again this year at No Problem, if you make 2 of the 4 races and place middle or better of the field, good chance you would make the top 16. What class are you looking to run in?

Thanks for the update. I would be running pro street at most events.

Back