NHRDA World Finals/ September 25th 2010

If I remember right the official tire wash station is at the Wah Bah didnt know they had those in Kansas :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

If I remember right the official tire wash station is at the Wah Bah didnt know they had those in Kansas :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Not bringing my truck, but no worries, you'll have the cleanest tires in all of Arizona or Kansas LOL

Hey we had a tire cleaning station at the hotel in Edmonton too,, till we got kicked off the lot,,

I attended the East coast Nationals last year and had a great time. I'll be glad to spend my money and attend another NHRDA race.

OK, I cleaned this thread up and moved all the BS to Smack talk in the staging lanes.

Well we will be in Kansas for sure.... just not sure what we will be racing there.
Hmm what to do, what to do?

Thanks Tim,,,, Aaron, better bring the Orange one,, Ill have to beat down both you and Shawn,,, LOL bring it on,,, woo hooo

I need to find me a diesel powered skateboard so I can bring it on the plane....:poke: I'll whip all-y'all

Ha you guys better be bringing some big sticks. Cause I aint going down easily.

Hard to say which one will be coming depends what we do this year... continue with the orange one and work on the other or just come right out with the new one????

Robin, please tell me you have a HD video camera...I wanna see Chris on this "diesel skate board"....LOL be a 10K winner on A.F.V.....LOL

:hehe: Oh I have one... I wanna see him get it on the plane! I'll just wave as I go through security... :)

See, Shambo, you missed getting to see "mountain man" Chris, should have drove to the finals man...

This is going to be an awsome Event! Long haul but will be a good time! :st:

What? did he start smoking nik nik ( from the movie Mountain Men all time clasic)

Back