NHRDA World Finals/ September 25th 2010

Ha you guys better be bringing some big sticks. Cause I aint going down easily.

Hard to say which one will be coming depends what we do this year... continue with the orange one and work on the other or just come right out with the new one????

Aaron, how is the new one coming? Rob has been putting Max's Out on a diet, Nathan is putting some bigger lungs in it, but not till after Phoenix. Good luck on the new truck.:rockwoot:

Isnt kinda hard to hear when you fall asleep out by the fire:hehe:

I know nothing of the sort....
I do remember you and Chris getting "physical" and finishing up what was started in this picture...
bromance.jpg

Aaron, how is the new one coming? Rob has been putting Max's Out on a diet, Nathan is putting some bigger lungs in it, but not till after Phoenix. Good luck on the new truck.:rockwoot:

The new truck is coming... slowly but its coming. We have to decide what we are going to do this year if we are going to get the new one done in time or just race the orange one again for a year to get the new one ready... so many decisions so little time, but thats how racing goes.

If we do the orange one we have a few tricks up our sleeves yet to get us little bit faster.

So with all that being said we still dont really know which one will be going down the track this year.

Well good luck on whatever you and your team decide. We're moving Max'd Out up to prostreet, I'll race White Out in superstreet. Still hoping there is a race in Billings, that date might end up being at a track in Wyoming if they can't get the track open in Billings. I can only find one 1/4 paved drag strip in Wyoming and that is in a little town of Douglas so I'm not sure if there is another one or not. Says that strip is 4800+ ft. Good air :D

Looks like there is going to be a fair number of us in pro street now

Looks like there is going to be a fair number of us in pro street now

Yes, you are right. Superstreet will be pretty wide open and fast daily drivers should do well. I think the truck to beat in the west in Superstreet (if Aaron and his crew don't race the orange truck in SS) this year might well be OSUBeaver's 03 red sc/lb that is being built as we speak. It will be running an Allison, same builder as the one that I'll be running in White Out, and will be sporting the last set of twins we were running on Max'd Out last year, which are a fair amount bigger than what I'm running on White Out. He'll be about 400 lbs lighter than my truck as well.

I really wish the two racing organizations would come together and have one set of rules and classes. That would make it a lot better. If NADM want to run 1/8 mile in prostreet in the east that's fine with me. But having the same rules and classes would help both organizations. It would be really cool to have a real world finals, both NHRDA and NADM show up for the same event. Given what is going on in that other thread I don't see that happening anytime soon.

no,, it dosent look good... Im struggling right now to lose weight on my truck,, HP is not a problem,, weight is now

Yeah we are not sure what we are doing it will not take much to make our truck comply to SS rules and then we may just run both classes. That all depending on what the big boss has to say when he gets back from Cuba.

Yeah we are not sure what we are doing it will not take much to make our truck comply to SS rules and then we may just run both classes. That all depending on what the big boss has to say when he gets back from Cuba.

i think you should get the new one running, i know i'd support you not to run super street:kick::hehe: i mean support you with your new truck

Well I think that after that comment maybe I will just have to run super street.

just leave that ol dog in the garage, her time has past, i do believe the phrase is 'has been':hehe: i would hate for the ol ford to show you up, the green guy is me and the yellow is you:kick:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

are you laying down???? cause im pretty sure that you should be because your dreaming.

Ummm, relocate the battery and put the fuel cell under the bed. No problem, may have to give you guys some company...

Ill play this game,, LOL,, I would go to super street, but I wouldnt want to slow my truck down, so that I didnt hurt any feelings,,, LOL,, j/k not sure I am good at this game

Ummm, relocate the battery and put the fuel cell under the bed. No problem, may have to give you guys some company...

don't make me hot lab my truck through prostreet to give u guys a race:hehe: thats if i can get by white out:what:, :what::what::what:thats how you'll feel when i'm doneLOLLOLLOLLOL just kidding guys,

Back