NHRDA World Finals/ September 25th 2010

*****Very Important*****

GPS Address: 7530 SW Topeka Blvd., Wakarusa, KS 66546

If you use the shipping address in your GPS, you will not get to the track!

LOL, it would be just like going to Redding earlier this year, the track's listed address is the track manager's house, I pull up and see Lenny Reed and a few other people there, so we formed a convoy to the REAL location.

Pre registration is filling up fast ,every day we get 3 to 5 more confirmations. I believe we are already over 60 entries and with Division finals in the books as of last weekend we will be sending out send round of invitations next week.

World-Finals-poster2.jpg
[/IMG]

Topeka

How can I find out if I made the cut. I only ran Thompson and we were rained out again. Thanks Jeff

How can I find out if I made the cut. I only ran Thompson and we were rained out again. Thanks Jeff

HI Jeff

I am in Topeka promting upcoming World Finals

Get a hold of Chris or I will check when I get home.

Seems like a lot of emails are getting kicked back so we will be calling competitors next week to do follow up.

24 Days and counting :cheer:

Anyone have a tow rig they are bringing that I could borrow to race in ET Brackets? The old rental truck option doesn't look like it's going to pan out for Topeka, and DirtyMax is coming out in the semi.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Anyone have a tow rig they are bringing that I could borrow to race in ET Brackets? The old rental truck option doesn't look like it's going to pan out for Topeka, and DirtyMax is coming out in the semi.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

RUN THE SEMI.....

The NHRDA is proud to announce that once again we have partnered with The Make A Wish Foundation and we will have MAW kids and families attending event and will be our VIP's for the World Finals.

There will be a 50/50 raffle to raise money for Make A Wish Foundation and like always we are asking the race teams to print some pictures of your vehicles so you can auto graph them for the kids.

Thanks
Randy Cole

Hotel Info:
We have arranged a deal with the Holiday Inn Topeka for anyone in town for our event. The rooms average $103.00 - $131.00 a night. Mention the NHRDA and the rooms are only $79.00 a night

Holiday Inn
605 FAIRLAWN RD
TOPEKA, KS

785-272-8040

Done!

the "block" is full. but I still got the cheap rate. I'll be there Friday! :)

w00t!

I'm out. Got crap to take care of this weekend.

So, there's a room opened as of right now here listed above.

I'm out too. Blew up the turbo friday night and I can't get it fixed in time to make the trip out.

The NHRDA is proud to announce that once again we have partnered with The Make A Wish Foundation and we will have MAW kids and families attending event and will be our VIP's for the World Finals.

There will be a 50/50 raffle to raise money for Make A Wish Foundation and like always we are asking the race teams to print some pictures of your vehicles so you can auto graph them for the kids.

Thanks
Randy Cole

I dont know if i count as a race team but i made some little 4x6 pictures for them .

I dont know if i count as a race team but i made some little 4x6 pictures for them .

You are Division 1 Sportsman Et Champion :cheer:

We have 4 Make A Wish kids that will be our VIP's

Spencer
Wyatt
Tony
Casey

Lets all make sure we give them a big NHRDA Welcome :clap:

Back