Nira EDC CR software screen shots

Joesixpack

Pull'n it.
Here's some screen shots of the calibration software for the Nira EDC CR. Been meaning to post this a while back, just finally getting caught up.

A small taste of what real tuning looks like.......:Cheer:

Sounds like there are a few Nira's in process, I'm sure they will be as impressed as I've been.

Openingscreen.jpg

Loadcalibration.jpg

Enginestart.jpg

Injectioncontrol.jpg

Pressurecontrol.jpg

Injectorconversiontable.jpg

Chris has been running the NIra unit for quite some time now

to me it looks like the line he has open for edit......... highlight, change parameter, save/ burn......

Chris-

In the last screen shot, what is the blue line?

That is just a strong transition point of the graph, I didn't rotate that to the best view but it shows how I have the injector curve set up, very controllable under light load and demand.

Fuel comes in big time when you get to 80% and up in fuel demand. My hottest tune is WAY more street friendly than my smarty ever was.

When your online it shows the operating point in all the tables, or maps and its sweet to change on the fly and see exactly what the change does when you do it.

On edit......LOL yeah in the table I had that point selected, just happened to be at the transition. You can shape the graph visually, (click hold and drag) rather than look at numbers, and it fills the table accordingly.

Very easy to tune, watch the operating points under load change when you see were you want the change.

Last edited:
Not only would I have to rob a bank to be able to afford one of these, I'd have to rob another bank to pay somone to tune it for me...!!

The Nira is great but wait for the Zeus it is going to be a little cheaper and there will be base tunes to start with.

Nice stuff though.

Back