Nissan Diesel

Tristan

Hey fellas, My name's Tristan and I'm from Australia. This is my patrol, it's powered by a 4.2L 12v indirect injection diesel. Done a fair few mods to it including a united fuel injection billet 20g td05 turbo, 12mm injection pump, higher flowing injectors, Plazmaman w2a intercooler, inlet manifold and custom snorkel with filter on the roof and a 4" exhaust. Has not been dynoed yet but based on other peoples results it should be around 330hp at the wheels on 35psi.

[ame="http://s1125.photobucket.com/user/Stigadeere/media/P1012251.jpg.html"]P1012251.jpg Photo by Stigadeere | Photobucket[/ame]

Last edited:
Welcome!!
Take that link you pasted, and delete the last section off.. Should work then

Wait which part do you mean?
*edit* nvm i figured it out

P1012251.jpg
[/URL]
20131215_205308_zpsmcctqaqb.jpg
[/URL]
20131215_205335_zpsu64ufl7x.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
not sure with the bigger injectors but we used to get around 26mpg. you guys shouldn't be complaining, you get all the big diesels :drool1: There's a bunch of guys over here swapping duramaxs into patrols, even a guy doing a 6bt and another I've seen was a 6.4 powerstroke. I'm putting in a billet crank soon so I'm gonna try to soak up as much info as I can from here about what else I should do at the same time. I'm thinking oring head, headstuds, mainstuds and port precomp chambers

Ya I've heard the prob with some of the smaller diesels braking crank shafts. And yes with the big diesel we can pretty much carry everything and the house.