Nitrous gurus!

06cumminz

I am wanting to run nitrous on my 93 d250. I have quite a bit of fuel for this old truck, it is still running the ve pump. My question is what kind of nitrous kit do i get wet or dry? what jets? I dont have a clue how this stuff works but have been searching around. Let me know what yall think.

Thanks
Stephen

If you don't know whether to buy a dry or wet kit i would suggest buying a prepackaged diesel nitrous kit like the Zex kit. Google Zex diesel nitrous........ It is a dry kit. As for pill size depends on how fast you want to go and how much fuel you have. Start with a .050 and work your way up.

You would want a dry kit other wise i would think that the fuel that would be injected by the kit could combust before you actually wanted it to. As far as jets just start small and work your way up.

nitrous isnt fuel, its an oxidizer :poke:

Who is that directed toward? If it was directed at me then you need to enhance your reading comprehension skills. He asked what kind of kit he wanted wet which would inject fuel with the nitrous or dry which would just be nitrous. To which I said "You would want a dry kit other wise I would think that the fuel that would be injected by the kit could combust before you actually wanted it to."

I am wanting to run nitrous on my 93 d250. I have quite a bit of fuel for this old truck, it is still running the ve pump. My question is what kind of nitrous kit do i get wet or dry? what jets? I dont have a clue how this stuff works but have been searching around. Let me know what yall think.

Thanks
Stephen
Check with our CompD Supporting Vendor and resident Nitrous Oxide guru's- Nitrous Express. They have a sweet Progressive kit designed for our applications with Boost Reference.........*nx*

Just as RacinDuallie stated we got you covered. I sent you a pm as well but we can go from mild to wild, it all depends on what your plans/goals are with your truck. No matter what you decide we can make it happen.
Just shoot me a pm back or email at clay@nitrousexpress.com

Thanks
Clay *nx*

Back