Nitrous Refill Stations? Website?

BilletGarage

Diesel Addict
Does anyone have a good link to shops that fill Nitrous bottles in Southern California or just a nationwide list that would included Southern California? I am driving too far and I know there has to be one closer . . .

Thanks in advance!

Any local speed shop should sell nitrous if there worth a dam. I would look them up in the phone book, or Google it. Also alot of bigger tracks will have a on site vendor with a filling station.... But they will only be open during events. Just a thought....

Shop around on prices..... I sell to the public for $3.50 per pound. Others around here sell it at 4.50 or 5.

I think Pacific Performance Engineering fills bottles......

Isn't it great, nitrous is LESS then diesel now :bang Screw bio, I'm converting over to 100% nitrous fed :nos:

Isn't it great, nitrous is LESS then diesel now :bang Screw bio, I'm converting over to 100% nitrous fed :nos:

I wish nitrous oxide was $4.50 a gallon instead of per pound . . . Straight nitrous you'd have sub zero EGT's but you wouldn't get very far . . . :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Last edited:
Check into a industrial gas supplier. Racing Nitrous Oxide costs me $2.85/lb + a $7/mo mother-bottle lease.

Check into a industrial gas supplier. Racing Nitrous Oxide costs me $2.85/lb + a $7/mo mother-bottle lease.

I have actually thought about this. How big is the Mother Bottle you have? I assume you have a refill station? What does it require besides electric? Air Compressor?

Those are just prices I checked into before I found a local supplier that sells to me for $2.90/lb if I buy 100lbs at a time. IIRC, the mother bottles are either 80lb or bigger. Their NX pump runs on compressed air, unfortunately it lasts about 3 months at a time and NX takes about 6 months to fix it. They also fill by sticking the baby bottle in the freezer for an hour or so and connecting the line without a pump. I normally get 12lb in a 15lb bottle on the first fill like that.

Those are just prices I checked into before I found a local supplier that sells to me for $2.90/lb if I buy 100lbs at a time. IIRC, the mother bottles are either 80lb or bigger. Their NX pump runs on compressed air, unfortunately it lasts about 3 months at a time and NX takes about 6 months to fix it. They also fill by sticking the baby bottle in the freezer for an hour or so and connecting the line without a pump. I normally get 12lb in a 15lb bottle on the first fill like that.

Right on! I'm going to check into this . . . Thanks for the information!!

I used to have a nitrous "sponsor"! As long as I ran the shops sticker I got unlimited nitrous for free, ah the good old days! We used the 60# mother bottles with a pump AND froze the bottles, they fill SOOO much better like that. Now I pay $3.00 which is still decent I guess.