nitrous ?s

adam05ford

So anyway I am probably going in to get head studs put in my 05 6.0 soon. I currently am running an SCT intake exhaust and a little water/meth. Once i get the head studs I was thinking about getting the FICM tuned and maybe some nitrous. Tell me what yall think about nitrous, how much I should run, brands, kits, anything i should know about it. Also give me some other power adder ideas now that I will have head studs. Like what is the next step in power adders.

thanks

So anyway I am probably going in to get head studs put in my 05 6.0 soon. I currently am running an SCT intake exhaust and a little water/meth. Once i get the head studs I was thinking about getting the FICM tuned and maybe some nitrous. Tell me what yall think about nitrous, how much I should run, brands, kits, anything i should know about it. Also give me some other power adder ideas now that I will have head studs. Like what is the next step in power adders.

thanks

nitrous express makes a great kit. you can only spray as much fuel as you have left over though. ie: no smoke, prolly not gonna add much. one medium sized stage is probally all you need.

I had Doug from GoGo Diesel build me a kit. I can't remember what pill is in it.

I went from a 14.1 to a 13.51 in the 1/4. Lots of fun and its nice to come down the track with no smoke.

Go to Cold Fusion dot com. It has a calculator on what pill size you'll need. Best place a know. Plus the cold fusim no2 is a better mix than ZEX or NOS.

I'm happy with my Zex kit.. It's a decent kit once I added a simple time based controller.. It get's me mid 8sec 1/8th's..

I don't run spectacular times.. I have stock turbo and injectors.. I've towed my T/H hauler to Cali/AZ, raced, and towed back more than a few times this season.. Start with a medium sized jet(.060 or so) and work your way up.. Work on your 60' times to get the best ET possible..

From what I have heard boost pressures will increase with nitrous. will I need to upgrade my 35psi gauge?

From what I have heard boost pressures will increase with nitrous. will I need to upgrade my 35psi gauge?

well you dont have to but boost will increase. at least mine did. nitrous is amazing i love it lol. i think i gained around 3 or 4psi of boost.