Nitrous, turbo, manifold, waste gate, trans and more

24vboost

Complete ZEX nitrous setup for a diesel. Over all in fine condition and ready to be used. Comes with the purge kit for it AND the bottle warmer kit both of which are add ons. Nice kit with several different jets.

Works perfectly. $500 obo. Will ship on buyers dime and pic available upon request.

BD 3 piece manifold with 45mm Wg attachment. $500

Almost brand new with less than 50 miles on it.

TurboSmart Hyper45 wastegate with reg kit. $450

I'll let both go together for $900 obo

Will ship on buyers dime. Can provide pics if interested.

Almost new from Taylor Manning. Billet S475/87/.90

It is a T4 turbo with an HX40 outlet to work with a regular 4" downpipe. It has no shaft play and less than 100 miles on it. Comes with a turbo blanket and a stainless feed line and air filter setup. Can provide pics if anyone is interested.

$1650 or best offer. Will ship on buyers dime.

RKL 47re Full Billet trans

Was just gone through by RKL before I got it. Brand new 4 disk from Phil 2500 stall. I have less than 50 easy miles on it. Will throw in a TS lockup controller with it. Billet input, intermediate and output. Can probably get paperwork if necessary. Auto valvebody. Shifts perfectly. $4000. If you want a good transfer case with it, $4500. Can ship on buyers dime and I will build a crate.

Full A1000 setup with all the hoses, fittings, fuel lab regulated return and 10 gallon fuel cell with Autometer fuel level gauge. All almost brand new. less than 50 miles on it. $1000 for everything OBO. Will ship on buyers dime. Pics if interested.

Last edited:
Damnit Brian, I wanted a 50mm gate. Text me pics of your regulator kit and I'll consider it

I'm ready to move this stuff. Make offers if you're interested. Worst I can say is no.

Yup. Lust for this truck and the diesel industry has completely evaporated. Time to move onto something else.

I understand man. I know how the San Antonio/Austin area "diesel guys" can just take it out of you. Hopefully one day all the idiots will go back to Hondas or something. Bump for a good dude