no bus

lightsOUT

i have a p pumped 24 that after my hook this past saturday night the dash no longer works. it just reads no bus on the odometer. i did a search and chekced out few things before posting. so far i checked and cleaned the ground behind the drivers kick panel, and checked and replaced the engine fuse. the fuse looked ok but i replaced it anyway.

it used to work perfectly fine. infact on the starting line it was working. any ideas?

thanks

Cam sens will not cause no bus. Check your two grounds on the pcm, the small one that screws on the mounting bolt and the heavy one that plugs in to the passenger side neg bat cable. Check your pcm ground which is a small one that is in the harness near your big plug that plugs into your pcm and check your pcm plug make sure the screw is tight.

I checked and cleaned all the grounds I could find. All plugs seem tight. Still not working.

Well I just ran a check on my instrument cluster and after the test was completed it is now working. Don't know why or for how long but it's working. Thanks for the help.

maybe connector that bolts to fuse box? pull apart clean and check... it sends everything inside.