No Dash!!

R33615

STARTED
I was hoping someone else has had this same problem and can steer me in the right direction on how to fix it... I dont drive the truck very much in the winter (my commute to work is only 2 miles) so it doesnt get charged up very often. I just took a road trip and figured it would get both batteries all charged up. The next morning I came out and the dome lights would hardly even come on let alone start the truck. I just got the batteries tested a week ago and they are both good. I also replaced the alternator not too long ago so I wouldnt think it would be that. What I'm thinking is I have an electrical gremlin somewhere thats sucking power when the truck is off. I jump started it yesterday and then heard a god awful noise coming out of my subs in the back, so I pulled the fuse for the subs and the noise stopped. Now all of a sudden my dash doesnt work, no speedo, tach, odo, nothing. Also my power windows now dont work. The truck runs fine and I drove it around but I've got nothing on the dash. I checked all fuses that say their for the dash but none show signs of being bad. Sorry about the length of this but does anyone know what this might be?

Nevermind, I read the bible.... I just started it again and it now it sounds like a muscle car with a huge cam.... I'm just gonna take it in later today

Back