No Longer Dave@BD Diesel

Dave@Bernhausen

Dave@Bernhausen Diesel
Comp Diesel Members...

I am announcing that after almost a decade I have made the tough decided to move on from BD Diesel... I have taken on the new challenge of managing a small specialty shop near by called Bernhausen Specialty Diesel.

With such close proximity to BD and the frequent training they offer I will continue to build on my knowledge of their product. At the same I hope to add some Dodge and GM depth to the vast experience Satya from Bernhausen Diesel already brings to the table as one of the areas best know Powerstoke experts.

I don't plan on skipping a beat so please feel free to contact me with any diesel related questions, recommendations or just to :blahblah1:

Sincerely
Dave Dias

Congrats on the move and good luck. Hope everything goes well.

Congrats on the new position!

Were you the one I was chatting with about 2 years ago, at the rain-out in Mission (the race where Malcolm picked up his trailer)? I was there with my daughter, hanging around with Mike and Sarah at their toyhauler.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

wow dave!!! who will i deal with now??? congrats, i hope the move is a screaming success!!

mike @ powerstrokenation.com

i never got to say goodbye dave :.. ( lol.

congrats on the move, i'm sure you'll be much happier now and get to spend more time at home.