No start after injector swap, HELP!!!!

MoNos

Ok so I just finished installing stage 1s in my truck. I've done 10-12 tries at starting it. I crank for about 30sec then let the starter cool for a min and repeat till my batteries start to drain (which is about 10min of this process). Then I let my charger charge back up the batteries (on the 10amp setting) for about 2-2.5 hrs before I try again.

I got the injectors from:

"I have a full set of stage 1 rosewood injectors. They have been sitting for a little over a year so if it was me I would rebuild them."

So I sent him this pm:
"Anything wrong with them? What needs Rebuilt on them?"

His reply:

"Nope nothing wrong with them but like I said in the post if it were me I would rebuild them. They have about 40k to 50k on them and then on top of that have been sitting in the garage a little over a year. I would just do the external and internal O rings, if it were me."

When I got the Injectors they looked great, I put new O-rings on them and started the install on thurs morning.

All I did was replace the injectors and glow plugs. I purged the cylinders BEFORE I installed the NEW glow plugs. I also SOAKED the injectors in oil before install.

I'm getting fuel pressure. Checked electrical connectors, checked fuses, pulled one of the fuel lines coming out of the bowl- fuel is coming out, hooked up my obd2 scanner I pulled these codes: p1212, p0344. My scanner doesn't have a buzz test option. Just to be safe I also changed the CPS.

Took the valve covers off. No Oil coming out of the injector spouts during cranking?! Also I held my hand over the injectors and i did not FEEL them clicking!?

The truck ran fine before I pulled the injectors out for these stage 1s.

I'm starting to worry if I got a BAD set of Injectors. Though if it were a bad injector you would think it might be one or two, NOT all eight!

Here is a video:
YouTube - injector swap issues

Could the internals of the injectors have rust from sitting a year? Would sitting cause them to stop working? I don't understand how ALL eight injectors can be bad. You would think it would at least TRY to start if only a couple were bad!?

Also I found this: YouTube - Powerstroke 7.3 Cold start #2

That is how my truck ran before. I ALWAYS had to keep the trucked plugged in or it would not start.

when i di mine i left the gp's out (so the started did not have to work real hard) and cranked intill i had good oil pressure( 30 psi cranking)
to purge the oil system .put plugs back in and fired up.

Has it started yet? If not, you might have bad IPR orings. That will cause a no start or hard start. Did you check the oil in the HPOP res? If you are starting it that long, you should see white smoke out the tail pipe if the injectors are firing.