No Throttle response, "Dead Pedal"?

CUMMINSTD

New Ride, Poor Wallet :/
I got in my truck yesterday to jeave work and it started just fine and idled smooth, but when i pushed the throttle, nothing happened. I tapped it and floored it a few times and the engine just sat there and idled as smooth as can be. So i shut it off and started it right back up and it was fine and hasnt given me another issue yet. Any suggestions on what happened or if something is on its way out? Also there was no check engine light or anything on.

The issue was apps related. Possibly on its way out, possibly just a freak thing.

OK thats what i was concerned about, could the apps cause your overall power co kinda come and go? seems like sometimes when i squeeze into itit will set you in the seat, then a few minutes later is feels mild

codes?

ive dealt with a P2121 and P2122 before..., try checking grounds, PCM connections, and i doubt your pedal is the whole assembly, so i cannot help you too much there, but look up my old stuff, it could be anything, from a ttva motor in an auto, to a ground, bad connection, etc etc....

then again noticing your truck is an 03, not sure how similar it would be to my 05.. knock on wood tho, a little of solving issues for all of the above helped me stop mine, plus i got a new apps...

OK thats what i was concerned about, could the apps cause your overall power co kinda come and go? seems like sometimes when i squeeze into itit will set you in the seat, then a few minutes later is feels mild

yeah it could.

I'll be replacing it along with every sensor on The motor. I put in my dd clutch, and spun a rod bearing about 45 min of driving Friday.