Noob introduction

briankk

Hi, Brian here, another noob. So far, I'm mostly a street guy, I'm here to learn.

Couple of years ago, I bought an old '89 Dodge/Cummins 12v, a retired farm truck. Down side, interior stripped, body left out in the weather for 15 years.
Upside, engine has 61k miles on it and a new tranny..

Been repairing a lot of accumulated issues in the last couple of years, finally have a useable street truck. Ugly, but useable. Thought I'd hang here a while and get a clue as to what improvements are out there for the older iron.

I'm mechanically inclined, and have been fooling with diesel Mercedes and Peugeots for the last ten years. Also bike rider, pilot, and inclined to fool around with both high- and low powered rifles..

bk

(see ya on the boards)

:Cheer: Welcome.

Get that 12V modded up good and nobody will remember what the outside of the truck looks like, just how bad you smoked them.

briankk said:
Hi, Brian here, another noob. So far, I'm mostly a street guy, I'm here to learn.

Couple of years ago, I bought an old '89 Dodge/Cummins 12v, a retired farm truck. Down side, interior stripped, body left out in the weather for 15 years.
Upside, engine has 61k miles on it and a new tranny..

Been repairing a lot of accumulated issues in the last couple of years, finally have a useable street truck. Ugly, but useable. Thought I'd hang here a while and get a clue as to what improvements are out there for the older iron.

I'm mechanically inclined, and have been fooling with diesel Mercedes and Peugeots for the last ten years. Also bike rider, pilot, and inclined to fool around with both high- and low powered rifles..

bk

(see ya on the boards)

great engine ya got there... you can put out some SERIOUS numbers with that thing (seems like you got the know-how)

Back