Noobie needs ideas!!

SCT Exhaust Intake Injectors Turbos Nitrous Shed Weight Studs Heads Intake Manifold Crank Pistons Rods Pumps Blah Blah Blah

Sct with good custom programming for start, exhaust , intake and I love my injectors ! ( No matter how big they are / aren't )

I surprised the first response wasn't to put a cummins in it.

How fast do you want to go? Need more info. Captain Negativity, or Dalai Lama as I like to call him, knows his stuff. Shoot him an email and he'll hook you up.:poke:

This is what I have planned so far, some things might be wrong, as I am by no means an expert. If they are, or something is better, holla. Not wanting a full race truck, just a hot streeter.:thankyou2:

-aFe Stage 2 Pro Guard 7 Cold Air Intake w/ CFM+ Large Mouth 3-Port Tap Intake Manifold
-MBRP 5-Inch Turbo Back Exhaust System w/ Muffler&Cat Delete & Polished Tip
-Innovative Performance Custom Tuned SCT Xcal-3 Programmer w/Race FICM
-ARP Extreme Duty Head Studs W/ Fel-Pro Loc-Wire MLS Head Gaskets
-First Coast Diesel Performance Full EGR Delete Kit
-Custom 2-Stage Nitrous Oxide System
-1.5-Inch Front Leveling Kit w/ Dual Front Shocks & Bilstein 5150 Shocks
-Auto Meter Quad Pod Full Pillar Guage Pod w/ AEM Digital Guages
-Crutchfield Custom Audio System & 2% Limo Dark Window Tint
-Nitto All-Terrain Terra Grappler A/T LT285/75R16 Tires

Wow, I'd start with gauges, exhaust and sct and see if its enough for your needs. Your looking at at least 6k there unless your doing the studs yourself.

pull that 6.0 and get a cummins and put in there. use that 6.0 for a boat anchor of to hold your mail box out by the street. might as well do it right the first time.

pull that 6.0 and get a cummins and put in there. use that 6.0 for a boat anchor of to hold your mail box out by the street. might as well do it right the first time.

Back to you dodge fourm...This is a place for man trucks only.

well he could do a 7.3 that was a pretty good motor everything after that just went to hell in a hand basket!

Back to you dodge fourm...This is a place for man trucks only.

Thank You spectra:hehe::Cheer:. If I was a woman and wanted a lesser truck with 3/4 of an engine i would have bought a dodge:umno:.....and a pack of tampons so I wouldnt ruin the seats on my monthly.:poke:

there aint nothin wrong with a cummins and there aint nothin wrong with a powerstroke i own a cummins and i like it if i had a powerstroke i'd like it too. as long as you build it right and take care of it they'll both be good trucks, if you dont build it right and take care of it then they'll both be pieces of sh!t. other than chevy's it dont matter what you do with them they'll always be a heap:hehe: ( just messin with any chevy fans). but do what these guys are tellin ya get a programmer, exhaust and intake see if thats enough for ya and if its not go big with it

i did my truck a few months ago and i did a 66mm turbo a set of 200's and fuel system and its a heck of a ride now and got two stages of NOS to go on it. its a great time! and many thanks goto river city diesel

Back